Trip Report - 3rd Annual 100s in the Hills (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll send you the bill later.

Also, it seems hosting from google drive is a bit hit or miss, a lot of pictures are randomly missing, and then they come back.....

Hard drive on computer is full. Waiting on new one to arrive so I can put pics on it then I will sort and upload. I have not forgotten!

a few cool panoramics.

Imogene

Top of Black Bear

On the way down Black Bear

photo.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

I downloaded some of the drive photos as well but a few of those folders were empty! Not sure if they were created and not filled or the up loads didn't work!

I downloaded some of the drive photos as well but a few of those folders were empty! Not sure if they were created and not filled or the up loads didn't work!

I need to redo mine. I think my folder is empty..... I'll fix it tonight

I need to redo mine. I think my folder is empty..... I'll fix it tonight

Yeah, some of somebody stuff is missing. EnginER I downloaded a couple pics that you had with my truck either in the way, or you took the pics on purpose...either way...they looked good and now I have a new desktop background!

aaronrules said:
Yeah, some of somebody stuff is missing. EnginER I downloaded a couple pics that you had with my truck either in the way, or you took the pics on purpose...either way...they looked good and now I have a new desktop background!

That's kind of what I did, pics that had my truck either on the way of the photographer or they did it on purpose. I also got some random ones from various people because the pics just looked awesome! Now I want a new camera!

Uploading has commenced. I know you all wanted these ASAP so I did not go through them and remove all the shots of the family, landscapes, etc. There are a ton of shots of many different trucks so page through them all to find yours. The shots from Josh's Black Bear group are pretty darn good. I got at least one of everyone in that group. I have seen some great shots in other people's folders. Keep them coming. A group I wheel with is going tomorrow but my heart is not really in it, I know I'm not going to see anything near what I experienced in the San Juans...

So I was thinking about that power steering creak that you have, mine is doing the same thing and it turns out it's the upper ball joints. Check your boots!

Lower ball joint drivers side for me. New ones going on both sides next week!

So I was thinking about that power steering creak that you have, mine is doing the same thing and it turns out it's the upper ball joints. Check your boots!

I'm in the same boat... Thinking about pricing the difference between a upper ball replacement, versus Total Chaos UCA. Not much meat left on the bone between the two if you're doing both sides!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom