Trim Offerings for 2025 Model Year? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long time lurker, first time poster. I am strongly considering purchasing a 2024 LC250, but the thought that more interesting trims and colors may be offered for the next model year is giving me pause.

To be clear, I think the LC looks great, and the specs are more than I would ever need coming from an '09 Subaru Forester, but seeing it alongside the 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter makes it looks more pedestrian. No factory lift, no A/T tires, no Bronze Oxide.

Being that the First Edition is limited to only 5000 units, and that it will not be offered for the 2025 MY, it seems silly that there would only be two trims for the 2025 MY, the 1958 and self-titled Land Cruiser.

What are the odds they add a few more trims for the 2025 MY? What are your predictions on what may be offered? There looks to be vestigial cup holders in the cargo area, so I'm wondering if a 3rd row will be added by removing the large battery. I would love to see the TTV6, but honestly I would be happy with just a more aggressive off-road package. Maybe there will be some desirable factory accessories that will be announced later for the 2024 MY.

Glad to be part of the community! Just trying to avoid FOMO if things get more interesting next year!

Toyota would string this LC another 12 years until EV become mandatory. They would follow what they learn from 4Runner. Offer some special paint color every year and a little change. Some people would keep trading it in and buy the next trendiest color.

1691111683014.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom