For Sale TRD Beadlock Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling 5 TRD beadlocks wheels. Price each is 225$ new

My price: 850$ obo SHIPPED for all 5.

Wheels are in mint condition just bought in August of 2015. Going back to stock so selling all my goodies of my car.

Throwing in for free TRD Conical Lug nuts (125$ value) (Required) For Tacoma, Fj Cruiser

Paypal only, Shipped via UPS, with signature required

*Note was used on a 1994 Land cruiser Small notches were made to clear hub bolts to 4 of the 5 wheels.

Wheel information:
Specifications:
Off-road-inspired 16-in. x 7.5-in. x 10-mm. six-spoke low-pressure alloy wheels with 5.5-in. (139.7-mm.) bolt circle and 106-mm. center bore

Designed for use with 12-mm. conical-seat spline-drive lug nuts

Features bronze painted finish and machined outer lip with beadlock ring styling to add to the vehicle's rugged, off-road look

TRD embossed snap-in center cap included

Low-pressure alloy helps provide a higher strength-to-weight ratio for optimal performance and durability

Incorporates the proper weight, offset and brake clearance to ensure fit, finish, and reliability

Maintains OE ride quality and handling characteristics

Product Notes:
Fits many 6" on 5.5" (139.7mm) bolt circle axles �i.e. many 4x4 -- PreRunner -- Tacoma's -- FJ CRUISER

Off-Road Beadlock-Style Wheel

Black Finish

Polished aluminum beadlock ring

16" x 7.5" x 10mm offset

6 on 5.5 in (139.7mm) Bolt Circle

106 mm Center Bore (C.B.).

Designed for use with 12mm conical-seat spline-drive lugnuts

Last edited:
I have been looking for a set of these for my wife's 80! Did you have to use a spacer or did they bolt right up? What color are they? Your add said grey but they look black.
PM me your PayPal info.

I have been looking for a set of these for my wife's 80! Did you have to use a spacer or did they bolt right up? What color are they? Your add said grey but they look black.
PM me your PayPal info.

Wheels are black, You need wheel spacers for the back atleast, but preferably for all 4. My paypal is kincito@Comcast.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom