SOLD Traverse City, MI: 1985/Toyota/Landcruiser FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(110, 68, 23)
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/569270941451323
1985 FJ60 Landcruiser
Odometer: 148,400
4 Speed Manual
2F Engine

Asking Price: $25,500

This is a great classic. It's lived most of its life in California, moving to Michigan in 2020 when I purchased it. I've replaced the mirrors with the larger European mirrors, replace headlights with LEDs, replaced door seals (not the rear hatch), added 2nd row shoulder harnesses, installed new speakers, had it professionally undercoated to protect from road grime, replaced the rear main seal, water pump, power steering pump, and the clutch master cylinder and slave unit.

I have a dash cap roughly fit, but not glued down. I also have a new set of rear seat belts that are brown 3 point harnesses to match. I have new clutch kit, throw-out bearing, oil pan gasket and a spare rear seal as extra parts. I have all the original parts that I have removed and could be reused (mirrors, door seals, etc).

I have all the factory manuals for the rig. It could be a daily driver or a perfect base for a complete restoration.

It is in mint condition for its age and just looking for a new owner to keep it on the road. I used it for a daily commuter (2 miles) and loved it. My job calls for longer commutes now and I hate to put big miles on such a nice cruiser, so it's up for sale to someone who can enjoy it and care for it.

More pictures available upon request.

I'm open to offers. I will take it down upon final sale. Feel free to text or call with questions 23I - 883 - I9I2
cruiser-1-png.3053402
View attachment 3053413
Exterior Side LH.png
Exterior Side RH.png
Exterior Rear.png
Interior Driver side.png

Cruiser 1.png

Definitely need to see some undercarriage pics on this one. Looks good! Engine pics as well as startup and driving video. Beautiful cruiser

Hey guys, sorry for being disconnected. The undercarriage was the first thing I did when I brought it to Michigan from California. It's been undercoated since I bought it in 2018.

A/C works on and off. I think there is a small blockage somewhere.

No major rust. A couple "nicks' and one spot on the rear roof line.

I'm out of town but I can post a driving video next week. It does drive, I promise :) It's a sweet rig, I just have too many vehicles.

I've attached pictures of the undercarriage and the 'nicks' mentioned above in PDF format. Hopefully they come through solid.

Attachments

• FJ60 undercarriage.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 125
  • FJ60 dings.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
Hey guys, sorry for being disconnected. The undercarriage was the first thing I did when I brought it to Michigan from California. It's been undercoated since I bought it in 2018.
This is a great classic. It's lived most of its life in California, moving to Michigan in 2020 when I purchased it.

Some serious conflicting info by you, in you're own thread. When did you buy it?

Warning, to me, seems sketchy?

Looks like a fresh repaint too. Did you paint it?

Some serious conflicting info by you, in you're own thread. When did you buy it?

Warning, to me, seems sketchy?

Looks like a fresh repaint too. Did you paint it?
MDH33,

Sorry for the confusion. I purchased this in February of 2020 from the previous owner in California. I had it shipped to Michigan. I immediately had the undercoat protection applied upon arrival in 2020. I misspoke in the above thread stating it was undercoated in 2018... that is when I moved to Michigan. I apologize for the mix-up on dates, it was an honest mistake.

I did not paint it, but I think the PO may have painted it. I honestly do not know.

I'm still out of town. I will get a driving video up when I return home. If you have any other questions please reach out. I am happy to answer.

I was able to make a video today. It is linked below. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

FJ60 driving video
You should bring this to our fall colorless tour. Nov 5th and meeting in the T.C. area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom