Trailer Brake Controller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All - Am currently putting an electronic brake controller onto my vehicle (2000 LC 100) have got it all taken care of apart from the last wire - it is the wire that runs from the ECB to the 'cold' side of the brake light switch. I cannot find the wire that is at the 'cold' side of the brake light switch. I looked at previous threads (the wire is apparently green with white stripes) however in the driver footwell there are too many wires to find the one.....

Can anyone help?

Thx
Jim

Look for a build thread by PabloCruise. He has a solid pic of which wire to tap.

Lemme help.

Guys - thx so much for this (especially you Pablo - what a picture) - got the panel off and direct access to 'the wire' - holding off to the morning to get appropriate connectors - wire is extremely fragile. This afternoon I was at the end of my rope..... now optimistic about tomorrow.....

Jim

controller successfully installed - not sure about the ashtray install though - thx again

GFj8fLEYTcObLeiR7PxuTA.jpg

top of Hoosier pass with camper - no issues - temperature stayed within range - however subsequently filled up the air bags from 10 to 25 psi as was looking a bit heavy in the a$$ - better now..... camping this weekend hopefully....

N07gW3USRfSsBHJ9zvPIng.jpg

IMG_5CD492819303-1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom