Trail Traler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=Lars link=board=14;threadid=6585;start=msg60936#msg60936 date=1068418793]
red x
[/quote]

Hmm...It was there last time I checked...Woody?

What does that say? "Specifically designed for Toyota Land Cruiser and Toyota Weapon Carrier?!

I had to shrink it down in order to post it. The text reads:

Increased accomodation with TOYOTA TRAILER
.....specially designed for for Toyota Land Cruiser
and Toyota Weapon Carrier :eek:

...Rear drop tail gate for easy accessibility.
...Leaf springs with shock absorbers
provide the cushion for complete
protection of loads.

Strong and firm coupling with Pintle Hook

Hey Trevor, can you do me a favor and Email me the full pic?

[quote author=IDave link=board=14;threadid=6585;start=msg63436#msg63436 date=1068909322]
Hey Trevor, can you do me a favor and Email me the full pic?
[/quote]

I got mail :D

Yeah, PIX!

Here`s a cool trailer from Finland:
DSC00033.JPG

Mikko

[quote author=kling-on link=board=14;threadid=6585;start=msg64091#msg64091 date=1069069040]
order an axle ??? why not use a matching axle to the rear of your cruiser so you can steel parts from it if you wave too
[/quote]

That was a real decision to make...

I am going to be running a OEM FF rear 60 axle, same with alot of my wheeling buddies. I could easily throw a FJ60 axle under there but the only thing I could benefit from is the third, and at that I could just pack one in the trailer. I even thought about running a FF, but same thing, I can spend $100 on the trailer axle or $450 on the FF... or just put my spare FF shafts in the trailer and call it good?

Know you have me thinking again... ;)

Pics coming soon, I have the tops almost glassed together.. :D

Trailer pics...

Top prior to glassing, sitting on the fiberglass tub...
up_trailer1.jpg

Top getting glassed...
up_trailer2.jpg

More to come...

mmmh, it looks just square... I like it, should be way pimp !!!

As for the axle, I'm going to build a independant torsion axle with cruiser spindles and hubs myself, for an offroad camping trailer project... I'll see how it turns out, but it shouldn't be rocket science :D

yooper, here is the trailer that I built.

Nice job! Thanks for posting the pic. Your design is not quite big enough for my uses (trail cleanup and general utility, not camping. I've decided not to build mine from scratch - I'm haggling right now for a used 4'x8' utility trailer that I'm going to modify by doing a spring over and some other stuff. With 33's it should be pretty trail capable...

for a trailer axle you could just weld on a flange cut to suit cruiser sub axle bolt pattern, to a length of rhs or solid bar etc, and bolt on cruiser hubs, brakes, bearings, stub axle, free wheeling hubs [if required] for spares, giving you the six stud cruiser hub to suit matching cruiser wheels as well.

[quote author=FJ809496TLC link=board=14;threadid=6585;start=msg66914#msg66914 date=1069628250]
yooper, here is the trailer that I built.
[/quote]

Thats a beauty, more detailed picks or even better construction
pics...........Dazz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom