Trail Tailor Offerings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SO I'LL ADD THIS THEN.............

Also, made up a "Safe Jack" style topper for the OEM bottle jack. These are tube section cut for optimal axle to jack support contact. As most know... any slop or play on a jack surface with a 5-8000# rig = disaster due to momentum forces. I've made a ton of these for the Rover and Jeep guys so might as well extend to the Cruiser crowd.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

J[/QUOTE

Good grief, I'm pretty sure there has to be a 12 step program for this 1 step I admit I'm powerless!!

THE ENABLER..... STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

d04106e49a1bad2f6f9de07dfb20eac7.png

J

SO I'LL ADD THIS THEN.............

Also, made up a "Safe Jack" style topper for the OEM bottle jack. These are tube section cut for optimal axle to jack support contact. As most know... any slop or play on a jack surface with a 5-8000# rig = disaster due to momentum forces. I've made a ton of these for the Rover and Jeep guys so might as well extend to the Cruiser crowd.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

J
Sounds like a good idea! Why have I not seen something like that before?
Here's my "jack topper" (convienient storage location). I suppose a guy could weld some ears on the top of the socket to better cradle the axle than the top of the OEM jack, then just use a short extension when you needed the socket. Royalties may be withheld to go towards my next order ;).
IMG_5553.JPG

Where's those pics of the rear light mount? Paint oughta be dry by now...

ALL,

I'm going to make one revision and then these will head to the cutters.

Any interest in these having a NMO mount option? I figure it will be a minimal request, but may make a short run of them.

These will only hold a Rigid Dually or 4 pod LED. THE 6 pod LED is TOO WIDE and hits the liftgate when opening.

J

Where's those pics of the rear light mount? Paint oughta be dry by now...

IMG_20170609_124752012.jpg
IMG_20170609_124802775.jpg
IMG_20170609_124810853_HDR.jpg

Sets with the led light itself? I would be interested, I have something similar on my 80 which is going to a new home on Sunday. Seems like a really handy thing to have. Will they be shipped bare metal?

IMG_7676.JPG

Sets with the led light itself? I would be interested, I have something similar on my 80 which is going to a new home on Sunday. Seems like a really handy thing to have. Will they be shipped bare metal?

View attachment 1475961

Sets as in DS and PS

I can offer the Rigid Dually if people are interested.

I will probably offer these black powdered ONLY.

J

Not sure how a black powder coated set would look on my red truck, can powder coat be painted over? If not how about sets in primer for those that want to color match to their paint? too much of a PITA?

Hey J, do you have the aftermarket chrome weatherstrip locking strip that'll work for the rear and cargo glass?

Hey J, do you have the aftermarket chrome weatherstrip locking strip that'll work for the rear and cargo glass?

I do, but I still haven't had a chance to install any to test the fit. Its the exact profile as my rubber lock strip, just a firmer material.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom