Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1st of three 200s coming in for holiday makeovers.

J

2008 200.jpg

A 2008, 2014 and 2019 quick R&D and design changes from the old versions and new will combine.

Great thing about having a few years of products out there is I can see where old was better in places and new will make improvements.

Excited to work with the 200 again. We have several customers on the wait lists for bumpers, racks and sliders. Thanks for being patient.

J

All,

First, I appreciate all the inquiries on bumpers.

The early 200 front will be the first order of business and then the rear for all 200s, then the 2016-2020 front bumper.

I should have a preview of the early front in about 7-10 days. Similar to the old version with a few changes.

Jason

Man, you are gonna live at the shop now with all the new creative toys...!

First order is to get them baselined by a Haas tech next week and a complete maintenance. These were in a community college program and always serviced by Haas. They are LOW hours.

Second order is to work with my military contractor for """"""" hammers.... :D

J

Didn't know you were forging gold and platinum these days... ;)

New design for the '08-'15 200 series in the works. Center section is set. Adjustable 3/8" frame plate, brace and frame skid brackets and will house a 12k winch. Recessed custom Trail Tailor aluminum fairlead, LED bar and wing/ combo driving lights.

This one will be similar to the @TonyP high cut/profile; full front replacement for the rock crawlers. This frame mounting is stronger than the previous version. Never had an issue from the prior... just making a stronger and better mousetrap.

But will also have a lower cut plastic cover version for the weekend warrior camper customers as well............ (I hate to use the term "mallcrawler"). These of course would handle anything you could throw at them......... just an aesthetic "thang"..........

J

IMG_20191207_105150735.jpg
IMG_20191207_105242907.jpg
IMG_20191207_105324127.jpg
IMG_20191207_105411416.jpg

New design for the '08-'15 200 series in the works. Center section is set. Adjustable 3/8" frame plate, brace and frame skid brackets and will house a 12k winch. Recessed custom Trail Tailor aluminum fairlead, LED bar and wing/ combo driving lights.

This one will be similar to the @TonyP high cut/profile; full front replacement for the rock crawlers. This frame mounting is stronger than the previous version. Never had an issue from the prior... just making a stronger and better mousetrap.

But will also have a lower cut plastic cover version for the weekend warrior camper customers as well............ (I hate to use the term "mallcrawler"). These of course would handle anything you could throw at them......... just an aesthetic "thang"..........

J

View attachment 2151425

Is that the winch fairlead?
If so, I’ve never seen one flush like that.
VERY interesting if that’s the actual fairlead...freed from sitting within a sharp-edged shroud or recessed frame.

Is that the winch fairlead?
If so, I’ve never seen one flush like that.
VERY interesting if that’s the actual fairlead...freed from sitting within a sharp-edged shroud or recessed frame.

Yes full recessed! I started this a couple years back and it started with my 60 bumpers.

IMG_20180922_092032978.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom