Trail ride thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone keen on making a run to the Cove before the New Years ride?

How about the weekend after Thanksgiving? Seems like I was in shorts for that the last few years.

How about the weekend after Thanksgiving? Seems like I was in shorts for that the last few years.
We can pencil it in and watch the forecast

Sounds like a plan.

Hurricane is on the table as well. Little farther, much milder / more inclusive, and Asheville is only 45 minutes away.

P.S. A locker is in my cart; so I've got a hankering to try Taillight again - without a spiderweb of friggin' cable attached to me this time.

If I can make the Cove in my 100 then I'm in. If it requires full armor , 35s and a winch then y'all have fun.

Plenty of folks make it on 33s, but sliders are highly recommended if doing so.

If I can make the Cove in my 100 then I'm in. If it requires full armor , 35s and a winch then y'all have fun.
Come out and check it out. Can always jump in and ride shotgun if you want.

We're gonna make a day run on Friday. Can't go messing with the Iron Bowl on Saturday!!

@Bama4door and @bamabrock, y'all check with your crowd on whether you're interested in coming along. Stoney is on the table if we get a good B'ham turnout. We'll go to HPO otherwise. Plan is to be at a park by 9am.

We're gonna make a day run on Friday. Can't go messing with the Iron Bowl on Saturday!!

@Bama4door and @bamabrock, y'all check with your crowd on whether you're interested in coming along. Stoney is on the table if we get a good B'ham turnout. We'll go to HPO otherwise. Plan is to be at a park by 9am.
We’re heading to Arkansas today for Thanksgiving and get back Saturday mid day, so I’m out. But if y’all wanted to go Sunday I could go.

I would be game for a two-fer. We're supposed to get a good rain Saturday, so wherever we go on Sunday would be nice and muddy.

Im in. Stoney or HPO work for me.

I'm in for Friday... Sunday.. maybe

Friday is on. Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom