Trail ride thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's get it on the board for the 8th. Sounds like HPO is the primary unless George can't make it; then I'm open to Chocco.
Would Sunday the 9th work for you guys too? I’ve got a buddy who’s new to wheeling that would like to come, but has to work Saturday. I’d not, no big deal.

What say you, @Skitz?
I’m also good to keep it on the 8th too. But my biggest hang up is HPO is a longgg day trip from Bham. Anyway we could do Stoney or Chocco? If not, we can figure out another date to do a joint ride. Y’all just let me know.

Is rain a deal breaker for you, @Bama4door? Looks to be more of this same drizzly stuff.

I've never been to Stoney, but the trails we were on at Chocco could be fun with a little wet stuff on 'em.

Is rain a deal breaker for you, @Bama4door? Looks to be more of this same drizzly stuff.

I've never been to Stoney, but the trails we were on at Chocco could be fun with a little wet stuff on 'em.
No not necessarily, I think it just depends how much rain we get from now until Sat. Is it just me and you so far, or does anyone else want to join?

Stoney is pretty fun and has a good variation of trails. I’ve only been to Chocco that one time and don’t know my way around, unless someone else in the group does. Im good with either.

@Skitz is waiting on 4WP to bring his seats, so he's in the "maybe" pile. So far it's us two and your buddy unless we get a late join.

@Skitz is waiting on 4WP to bring his seats, so he's in the "maybe" pile. So far it's us two and your buddy unless we get a late join.
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor:

OMFG... 4WPs still hasn't gotten my order... They were In-stock with available for store pickup, 2 weeks ago.... They called me today and said they would ship'em to my house for free.... THANKS!

All I need are the seats to get the 40 on the trail...

This should be fun!

Screenshot_20190801-095403_Instagram.jpg

All over it. Already got the calendar blocked :beer:. Looking forward to seeing this group come together on our side of the continent!

This should be fun!

I’m in there like swimpants. 🤔
I’ve got my RV spot reserved.
I used to attend these gatherings at GMP so I’m not sure why I’m not in anyone’s pics. Guess I was out there wheeling while they all played with their dogs.

Same weekend as our annual camp out at Hawk Pride, but we should probably join ACC this year since they will be drawing most of the SE folks in and people will want to be there (including me)

Second year in a row a big gathering has been planned in Alabama by other groups on this weekend. We may have to consider another weekend for our annual camp out if the trend continues.

The one I got of George. That rig is a trip.

Whoops. Good thing its not a show rig. That would've made me cry if the truck looked like @Bama4door's old rig.

20190908_104854.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom