Trail ride thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll be there, looking forward to it. Y’all planning to get there around 10-10:30?
It appears the rain will hold off until the late afternoon... things may change.

I think last time everyone took a 2 hr lunch. If we can get everyone out there closer to 9 or 9:30 then we can be on trails by 10.

I plan to pack a sandwich and eat on the trail.
And be out by 3 or so.

It appears the rain will hold off until the late afternoon... things may change.

I think last time everyone took a 2 hr lunch. If we can get everyone out there closer to 9 or 9:30 then we can be on trails by 10.

I plan to pack a sandwich and eat on the trail.
And be out by 3 or so.
That sounds good to me. I'll bring a lunch, as I've got to leave by 3 also.

Yeah, more wheelin', less time killin'. We'll be in the 80, so we should all be pretty level capability-wise. Gonna be a good day.

Wanna meet up at G'ville CFA @ 8am, @jasonbraswell?

Yeah, more wheelin', less time killin'. We'll be in the 80, so we should all be pretty level capability-wise. Gonna be a good day.

Wanna meet up at G'ville CFA @ 8am, @jasonbraswell?
sounds good.

So we have Cole, Zach and me. Anyone else?

***also, brings ya HAMS if ya got one***

Last edited:
I may come over. Let's see how tomorrow shakes out

Have a great day fellas. I’m home smoking a pork butt getting ready for our neighborhood dirty Santa tonight. Coaching basketball later too so a full day here. Looking forward to some 2020 rides soon though!

A fun trail ride. Chocco is a good challenge and can't wait to go back

20191221_191013.jpg

20191221_104633.jpg

IMG_20191221_191415_754.jpg

More here Chocco Run 12/21

We're looking at making the run up to Windrock on MLK weekend with the DLC guys, and splitting a cabin with some more folks would be helpful. Anyone game?

That sounds doable. Jess said she wants to get her truck suuuuuper dirty.

I’ll be there Saturday afternoon and plan on camping that night.

I’ll be out Friday depending on whether I can get my sliders installed this week or not. I’m guessing it’s going to be pretty wet out there??

Oh yeah. After the rain today it's gonna be soupy. On the upside, it makes burnouts easier on the rocks haha.

Good Evening Guys,

I recently acquired an ‘06 LX470 here in The Shoals (Sheffield, Tuscumbia, Muscle Shoals & Florence).

I see some may be headed over here to Hawk Pride soon?

What are the deets? I have never been. I like my rides pretty much stock but I would like to meet some of the club members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom