TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Summer time, when sun is out and the Yotas go topless...

rOB1 (2).jpg

Intercooler going in. 4” flapper wheel melts the hard grill fast and very cleanly. So I’ve hogged our the backside of the grill already for the piping. Going with 2 1/2” piping.

0A36CA78-5982-4CD3-84CF-DD9E7C31DA82.jpeg

Summer time, when sun is out and the Yotas go topless...

View attachment 1978565
That’s one of my little girls favourite places. It’s also amusing to see her fly underneath it when she has the Zoomies.
20DE13DD-FF02-4C4E-9C31-F58BEFA90032.jpeg
77E0B4C3-129C-4987-8D48-689723DF2C13.jpeg

And just because...
B1D979C0-3B32-484E-BA09-24E7D46F1CFD.jpeg

My daughter were feeding a bunch of this ones relatives for a friend while she was gone for about a month earlier this year.
And a couple of these also...
D6C0CCB5-6E28-4093-932D-430B298688AF.jpeg

In case someone isn’t creeped out yet...
1459DF43-B3DC-46D7-BCA0-2AA2FC148BA2.jpeg

The thought of getting up for a pee in the middle of the night and seeing an empty terrarium is ****in' nightmare fuel....:wideyed:

Heard on the radio, some guy had a mother in law he couldn't stand, and she was deathly afraid of spiders...so he got a pet tarantula to stop her from visiting every week :lol:

The house where we were feeding them had 20 tarantula, 2 Scorpions, 2 centipedes, and a few millipedes. :D

Even knowing how to care for them.... it gets the blood flowing when the rear up & get bigger because they are scared... heed their warnings.

Yeah, well a scorpion got into our truck with some wood we unwisely stored inside for the 400m drive to camp in Lake Manyara Kenya.
He made it into my sleeping bag and stung be on the stomach, :mad:
That f'n hurt! He died a slow death by cremation.... I happen to like Tarantula's, big babies..

John Holmas AKA Landpimp on mud has one of the nicest LVs I have ever seen in person. Went down through Gig Harbor and swung into his place for a visit, his cruiser collection is rust free mostly original trucks...

John Holmas AKA Landpimp on mud has one of the nicest LVs I have ever seen in person. Went down through Gig Harbor and swung into his place for a visit, his cruiser collection is rust free mostly original trucks...
Him and his buddy, Big Mike stopped over one weekend yyeeeaaarrrrssss ago to look at my old FJ45. Was a good piss-up with those guys and yeah he's got an amazing collection of Cruisers!

Him and his buddy, Big Mike stopped over one weekend yyeeeaaarrrrssss ago to look at my old FJ45. Was a good piss-up with those guys and yeah he's got an amazing collection of Cruisers!
That must of been a long time ago, I saw him about 16 years ago and he had quit drinking by that point..

I'll post this is tires and wheels too, info on airing down

The one picture of me does not justice to how far over I was and so close to rolling over, my friend Adam went up hill and attached a winch line to keep me upright until I was off that rock.

The one picture of me does not justice to how far over I was and so close to rolling over, my friend Adam went up hill and attached a winch line to keep me upright until I was off that rock.
Yeah, but imagine how cool of a picture that would have made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom