TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

She probably looks grouchy because of the window sticker...

Other one has a bit of a Raquel Welch thing going on...just try not to think about her turning 80 in a couple years.

the nipple police will be coming for her tho :lol:

We can't swear but titties are allowed? For fxxxs sake!

the nipple police will be coming for her tho :lol:

We can't swear but titties are allowed? For ****s sake!

Nipple police slept in today. And you're right, that picture was too much. Please guys, lets not push it. This forum is public and the stuff posted on it should represent our club well.

Well, been promising my kids that once I got the truck back on the road I'd take them up to some snow. So took the whole family out yesterday up North Main for some hotdogs and sledding. Put some v-bar chains on I picked up on UsedVic. Went through about 4km of deep snow. Could have gone much further, but decided not to be stupid. Was very sketchy, as the snow was actually about 2' deep of melted/packed crystalized snow. I managed to stay on top most of the time with a bit of air down. Could even walk on top. Truck did sink in a number of times down to the frame, but the chains+elocker pulled me out. Usually I would not go that far on my own without another vehicle for back-up....especially with my kids in the vehicle. Chains gave me a little extra confidence (probably false confidence). Had a couple ski-doos, quads on tracks and ski-ers come by. They were pretty surprised how far we were up the road.

IMG_20180325_141403980.jpg
IMG_20180325_141419572.jpg
IMG_20180325_141852160.jpg
IMG_20180325_143104063.jpg
IMG_20180325_155437435.jpg

If not an air filter, why don't people hose clamp some screen in front of the turbo at the very least?

Also, doesn't mounting the air/water intercooler in the front of the car like that sort of defeat the purpose? Why not just put an air/air intercooler if you've run the charge pipes there anyhow? Fully blocking the radiator too. I think they deserve the rag in the turbo compressor.

I must admit it is impressive how much air that turbo is drawing though....

Where was that? Yer not a reel redneck until you drive yer truck onto the hole in the ice!
VW taro... probably the best Volkswagen they didn’t make :hillbilly:
I never knew about this until I read the VW truck article. Sure interesting. I have to admit if I could find a
VW Rabbit diesel truck in good shape I'd probably look at it pretty hard. I got 54 mpg in my old Rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom