Toyota logo and similar badges for exterior of doors, grilles, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was able to get a new 75441-60071 genuine Toyota mexican hat logo badge for the LHS barn door on my 80 (the replacement one two small holes for the 'pins' to fit into).

I don't really think I want or need a '4wd' badge 75431-60050.

My front grille is a genuine one and I was trying to get a 'diesel' badge 73511-60030 but they're harder to get. The current grille a 53111-60090 I got new some years back to replace the original one that was broken, and no badge is supplied.

Is there any *genuine* badge (like a 'Teq' one) that can mount on 80's either on the front grille or elsewhere?

On a related note, do later 80's get a different front grille with a mexican hat instead of the word 'TOYOTA'?

Another thing I need to fit is a replacement 81270-60130 LHS barn door outside light assembly to fit as the current one has something broken that I haven't worked out yet.

There doesn't seem to be any revised version of that part.

Is there any *genuine* badge (like a 'Teq' one) that can mount on 80's either on the front grille or elsewhere?

On a related note, do later 80's get a different front grille with a mexican hat instead of the word 'TOYOTA'?

1. Not that I know of that can fit / look close to OEM. Just put a OEM part. If you want to be special, get some flat black tape and cover it in tape.
  2. Yes, but it will not fit the older models as you have to do some modifying to make it fit.

Another thing I need to fit is a replacement 81270-60130 LHS barn door outside light assembly to fit as the current one has something broken that I haven't worked out yet.
I was recently looking for 81270-60130 or 81270-60120 to fit on a non-OEM swing out bumper number plate. I had an order placed for awhile with Amamaya but they ultimately canceled it because they could not get the part from their supplier. I could not find either part number available anywhere.

I have ordered the 70 Series version with "Toyota 4WD" printed on the front. 81270-60221. It likely won't be a direct fit for you but I was going to make a thin mounting plate regardless. It is approximately 14" long x 3" tall according the guys on the mud 70 series forum. Not sure if the size matches up with what you need.

1690379531425.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom