Toyota EPC on DVD! Great for us rest-of-world guys! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anyone else missing information? I can find anything i want on a 40 series, but can't find the steering box or steering column, etc. What's it listed under?

semlin said:
is this thing for a PC only? I have a Mac and would hate to get rolling only to be disappointed at the end.

any word on compatability with Mac's???

.....must have EPC........

can anyone reseed? I"m trying to d/l it, but going very very slowly as there is only 1 peer out there....

TIA

can anyone burn me a copy into Cds pr dvds i will pay for it cos im still using dial up and one way sat link. will cost me a bomb if i DL the Epc. thanks.Does the EPC includes the Bj42 with 3b diesel?

stasis1 said:
can anyone burn me a copy into Cds pr dvds i will pay for it cos im still using dial up and one way sat link. will cost me a bomb if i DL the Epc. thanks.Does the EPC includes the Bj42 with 3b diesel?

Ya it should work for you. It works for me in the japan section, not the europe.

I am not too savy on doing the download onto cd thing, but if no one else steps up......

Although I thought Wayne(crushers) said he would that, PM him if you need to ask, this is an old Thread, he may not look at it anymore.

Everyone,
I'm downloading for a seed point to aid the cause.

Rignt now, I'm at 0.3%. This is going to take a long time.

ok I am seeding.................

sounds sexual eh?

Okay.

I'm seeded. Took 24 hours with DSL line.

taking a long time, but every once in a while it goes fast.... whoever is seeding out there, Thanks!!
If anyone else can jump in and seed a little, that would be great.

Seeding is running your Torrent program (I use BitTorrent) with the file available to others. The idea is that you can share it with multiple others and everyone can get bits from each other, so everyone downloads faster without a single source providing all the information (and thus getting bogged down or spending more money for hosting).
The downfall of the system is that, like in this situation, sometimes when people have finished downloading a given file, they remove it from the list of files that they share (or "seed") and so when someone else comes along to get the info, there isn't anyone sharing it.... fortunately there is someone sharing right now, so I'm getting it. But typically, the more people who are downloading and seeding, the faster it moves for everyone.
Still confused? Take a look at http://www.bittorrent.com I think they have an explanation that longer than mine.

can anyone seed for me tonite please? got to my bros comp to DL using his ADSL Thanks

I am on, but It isn't showing a upload????

But I am on and seeding. Are you still trying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom