Toyota EPC on DVD! Great for us rest-of-world guys! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Working faster now, with 3 hours left to go. I'll try to leave my BitTorrent client running for a couple of days to help out the latecomers like myself and Bruce... :)

Alex

BJ74 on this?

I posted before, but it's lost on the bottom of page 2 ...

Can someone have a look and see if the BJ74 (BJ74RV-MRXQ would be really nice) is on this EPC. It's not on the YankeeToys one.

I've only got a crippled satellite connection, it'd take me a month to download this, but it's on the UK EBay.

Peter

I searched for "WINDSHIELD", and saw BJ70/71/73/75, but no 74. This catalog is European and Japanese only -- where'd yours come from?

Polarweasel, thanks for looking. My truck is Australian-delivered (the Q in the model name), but identical ones were made for Japan.

Peter

When can I download the EPC? I really need to get my hands on this item... I'm assuming it's on someones computer and I can only access it while they are up and sharing.. Correct?

Thanks for any help!

Seth

any more seeders out there? I need help. trying to get this thing. i promise to leave my computer on for many days after. Thanks

I'm currently uploading... Brownbear... I'm happy to help you, 1) When I finish the download 2) If you tell me how to give you access to the file...

I'm not familiar with seeding, but just figure out how to download....

ya I have no clue either. I started doing it with the bit torrent. seems to be working, just slow. but it is a large file.

I am around 31% , I will go to bed and see how it is in the morning.

PVCruiser: leave your BitTorrent client running for a day or two after you've finished your download. The way it works is, once you've got a piece of the puzzle, other people can download that piece from you.

So far, I've sent out 10.2 GB of data (and counting!) to other people downloading this file. The more people there are sending out the pieces, the faster it works for everyone else. I'm uploading at around 105Kb/sec. Not great, but not too slow, either... I'll probably leave it running a couple more days yet.

PVCruiser said:
I'm currently uploading... Brownbear...

mine shows an upload as well, don't know what that means, Am I sharing with someone already?

doubt it has any effect on the speed. as adsl internet is usally only good for downloading. where as dsl is good for both. I am adsl,.

so I can probably steal quicker than giving............

can't open

so I got the epc main page up, where it says to scroll up and down to the area you want to see, and it says to hit enter when you are on the topic.

I hit enter and nothing happens, it just highlights in the bottom saying "excute the set up" ?????????

I copied those three folders to the c drive. whats going on????

Oh I can get into the set up screen, so I dunno.

help pls?

oh and I am seeding for a while.

LowFour said:
Polarweasel, thanks for looking. My truck is Australian-delivered (the Q in the model name), but identical ones were made for Japan.

Peter
Now that I know how to use the EPC a bit better, I was able to find BJ74 listings. I can't find your exact model, but there's a bunch that are really close. PM me your VIN and I'll see what I can find...

Alex

Hello, Im interested on downloading the EPC, would someone be as nice as to seed me? Thank you in advance.

ok I am seeding, would be better if others joined in...... I will seed till morning. then I gotta shut the computer down.

Only took 3 hours and change. Coolness achieved, but too bad we can't use the cross reference parts lookup or the pricing CD. It would be cool to see that info and see what parts are discontinued. Still....much better than my current method with the microfiche. Only thing is to look up stuff on the 66 fj45, microfiche is still required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom