Toyota EPC on DVD! Great for us rest-of-world guys! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok I am using Bitlord, it just won't start uploading......WTF!

I put it at highest priorty and an all.............

err guys my bro finished downloading the EPC thanks peopple. Now he was saying heas able to install it but it doesnt work. The program is not with me and hes bringing it to me. I havent seen the actuall think yet! Will try tommorow. Thanks

please keep seeing for a little while longer!
my home connection is slow (but was busy) this weekend... headed to higher speed at the office today, should be able to finish up the download. 22.4% now.
Thanks!

sandcruiser said:
please keep seeing for a little while longer!
my home connection is slow (but was busy) this weekend... headed to higher speed at the office today, should be able to finish up the download. 22.4% now.
Thanks!

Get it done? I've been seeding since noon... Computer S-L-O-W...

I seeding away too, but someone is using a slow fn connection.

err guys i installed the EPC and everything. it woeks just fine:) Thanks guys for seeding.
Now i could not fine my Bj42 in it even though i already ste for Jap specs. It shows Bj4#. So i chose that and i can only see small illustration of the car. I dont have my car with me cos its in the workshop now changing the tie rod ends. got the wrong tie rod as well:eek: Will try to get the ful details of the car tommorow.
Does the EPC shows a blow up diag of parts?

seeders...

Trying to download. Got to 0.4 %. 17 DAYS to go....:crybaby:
Any volunteers?

How big is this file?

BTW, will be seeding to. got 1Mb/200Kb ADSL.

Tnx lovenbrau.
3.8% done. 11 days remaining (suppose that will go down as the average picks up). I have 2-7 KB/s download rate; and someones downloading from me, giving 4-6 KB upload rate.

Just dropped to 0/0. Guess it will pick up again....

Still looking for the end of the rainbow....
Got to 14 %, but then it stopped.
Anybody seeding?:rolleyes:

With BitTorrent yo can set your max upload speed so that your 'puter won't be slow, and therefore can leave BitTorrent running and sharing your gold with the world.

yup, me too. it will be on for the weekend

echo what uHu said: set your upload rate to a low amount 5 or 10 K, if you must, and you shouldn't even notice the seed running in the background. Regardless of what I set my upload rate to be, the fastest I ever manage to d/l seems to be around 14K... so it takes a while... I'm 42% with 8 days left (back at home now, isdn connection, pretty slow)

If anyone out there is planning to download this file, the more people seeding/downloading, the faster it goes for everyone, so jump on it!

Sorry,
Stupid Windows update rebooted the machine yesterday and I forgot to start the torent again. Was running at 80k before then. I can upload about 9.1 Mbps from here to our 100 base t upstreams so it should move pretty fast.

I'll give'r as well...

Slowly getting to the end ... I'm at 44.7% :( But looks like I'm pulling down at about 8K right now, so it'll be done sometime before I'm at retirement age, or in 1 day 10 hours if you believe the computer.
thanks for seeding!

uploading at about 45kb with 412% health???? and 5 peers

total of 13.8gb uploaded...

:bounce:

I'm still seeding and still pulling: looks like I'm at 89% and could be done as soon as less than 1 day. Odd... my connection should be much faster than it seems to be with bittorrent.... I can ftp stuff pretty quickly (over 100K) but Bittorrent never seems to top 10K (rarely 15). Just in case anyone gives a hoot.

If you have the epc and aren't seeding, please consider doing so! Thanks!

I am on, to seed. Hope it pulls from me. I am a bitlord tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom