Towing/ Camping /Trailers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Says the owner of the truest most impressive trailer BBC

looks can be deceiving
1d9thrNJSxmCTgSWpf3%Ng.jpg

Did those who installed the Slide-Lock channel attach to the floor right beside the side wall and bolt thru the frame, or inboard them ~1 3/4” and only bolt thru the floor? Any long term rust concerns with bolting to the floor?

The reinforcement ribs prevent mounting the channel down the side wall without multiple 1/4 to 3/8” spacers to clear the ribs.

Also... Anyone have any old ribbed floor sheet metal I can use to patch a couple of spots in my floor? Yes, Nolen. I’m willing to pay!

Thanks

Online I got it to work with the dolly with the taco but not the full trailer. If the dolly isnt too squirrelly, i might just look into buying one of my own to use I think

We could always pick it up with something else ;). If you drove it to/broke it at hot springs and don't mind driving a samurai for a few hours, no problemo.

I have your mounts ready. I'll bring them home this week and drop them at your garage.

Would you be interested in making 4 more and shipping them to 37180?

@under_psi do the frontrunner bars bolt on similar to how they attach to the frontrunner towers?

Would you be interested in making 4 more and shipping them to 37180?

@under_psi do the frontrunner bars bolt on similar to how they attach to the frontrunner towers?

yeah, you just install the brackets to the rack then mount them on the trailer. well, at least mom it up and then drill the mount holes.....its just a M8x1.25 bolt that the FR rack accept....

@under_psi do you have a number for @metalshaper you could pm me?

I'd like to try and see if he'd sell me some of those mounting brackets.

Follow-up:

What kind of sliding tray is in the bed of Lou's trailer? looks like some kind of RV style slider. I've been looking at some RV sliders, but his looks aluminum and would probably fair better in the elements.

Follow-up:

What kind of sliding tray is in the bed of Lou's trailer? looks like some kind of RV style slider. I've been looking at some RV sliders, but his looks aluminum and would probably fair better in the elements.

I bought a pair of 1000# full extension - locking drawer slides from Ovisonline.com and had Chris from white rhino do the tray. I told him what I wanted and we came up with a plan and made it work..

Talked to Chris, brackets are a go! Super stoked

Still got some finish work to do and get everything bolted down and get the fridge secured, but not bad for a mornings work.

0907191237.jpg

There is a pig in my yard and it does need things to be done to it, but as with most things in my world, what momma says goes, so gx gets preferential treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom