Towing/ Camping /Trailers (64 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't think they are. These are cheaper so not sure of durability compared to others. The guy is basically selling them at his cost initially to get his numbers up. The Original small is $671 and medium is $821. He is getting back to me about shipping.

Once you find out shipping, I'm very interested....or interested if you unload yours.

Yeah, that's my old trailer. I guess he took off the electric opening on the lid and maybe the water tank? I tried to buy it back but apparently he wasn't interested in that kind of deal...

Yeah, that's my old trailer. I guess he took off the electric opening on the lid and maybe the water tank? I tried to buy it back but apparently he wasn't interested in that kind of deal...
He replaced the electric opening with 200 lb gas struts which will be perfect with a tent on top. He said he left everything else as is other than adding rails. I'm going to rewire it to a 7 wire plug with a junction box to have a 12v power source and LED brake and reverse lights.

Got my trailer back from Alpha Specialties. Super happy with the rack they built.

PMC is getting his done now. Looks like they will be able to produce the base model for $300 and add anything you like

I had them mount my FrontRunner table tray and my MaxTrax. I've still got another side to decide what to do. It's painted so you can add as you see fit

IMG_5825.JPG
IMG_5902.JPG
IMG_5905.JPG
IMG_5906.JPG
IMG_5907.JPG

So what is considered a good buy on a stock 416 these days? Original paint, good tires, Rusty, but solid floors and no tailgate cut.

I've passed on a few over the years in the $100-$500 range but the market seems to of changed a good bit

Looking at it this aftenoon local but theres another a few hours south thats a generator flatbed with same footprint, wings to fenders with tie downs and 2" ball conversion already for same price. Kinda leaning that way......

Any definite must do maint to be expected off the bat? Ebrake and wheel bearings?

TIA

So what is considered a good buy on a stock 416 these days? Original paint, good tires, Rusty, but solid floors and no tailgate cut.

I've passed on a few over the years in the $100-$500 range but the market seems to of changed a good bit

Looking at it this aftenoon local but theres another a few hours south thats a generator flatbed with same footprint, wings to fenders with tie downs and 2" ball conversion already for same price. Kinda leaning that way......

Any definite must do maint to be expected off the bat? Ebrake and wheel bearings?

TIA
I got a steal on mine about 5 years ago at sub $500. Came with streetable wheels and a spare. Solid frame, decent tub, but needed lots of stripping/repainting and sides of my tub weren't straight. But the brakes work and honestly I've never torn the hubs down - just keep checking to see they are overheating at gas stops.

Pretty ones are worth $1k.

Not pretty. But solid. 550.

Mucked up and went long at a meeting this afternoon and missed my apt so slipped to second. Waiting to see if they snagged it or not.

Ordered this today

Autana_Sky_tan_rooftop_tent_2_1024x1024.jpg

(Tepui Autana Sky)

To mount on this (ordered Wednesday)
IMG_8292-1.jpg

So I can take these 2 camping (little bit has been asking for a couple months now)

0514171836_HDR-1.jpg

Looking forward to getting more #EAF in my life.

Who makes that roof rack? A friend and my brother are both looking for something like that, similar to my prinsu rack on my 80.
Thanks
TP

prinsudesignstudio.com

I got one in a couple weeks ago for the wife's 4runner, but have not had any time to put it on.....maybe Sunday....it will be raining....

prinsudesignstudio.com

I got one in a couple weeks ago for the wife's 4runner, but have not had any time to put it on.....maybe Sunday....it will be raining....
I haven't seen a rack from Prinsu for a GX but, after some googling I found the rack in th pic. Link

You will not be disappointed with the prinsu rack, I love mine.
Thanks

Who makes that roof rack? A friend and my brother are both looking for something like that, similar to my prinsu rack on my 80.
Thanks
TP

Southern Style Offroad
Lexus GX470 Aluminum Roof Rack – Southern Style OffRoad

I was waiting for Prinsu, but he hasn't released one for the GX and the one for the 4runner won't work (or so he says). SSO released this one on Monday, so I pulled the trigger. Tell them to use code "GXOR" to get 10% off at SSO. That's from the GX FB group.

Rumor is Prinsu is working on one, but they were also working on one for the hundy that never happened, so I went with the SSO. Plus they were the first real player in the GX market so I figure it will be a solid product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom