Towing/ Camping /Trailers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.png
image.png
For those with M100 & M416...

If you had a lid on your trailer, would it hinge from the front or the side? Why? Which side? Examples:

Side if i had a RTT that opened sideways.

Side. Hinged on the drivers side because that's where my welder was :)

Great points gents. Any other feedback?

Jason Mace thinking about selling his tow hauler camper combo

View attachment 1492675 View attachment 1492674 For those with M100 & M416...

If you had a lid on your trailer, would it hinge from the front or the side? Why? Which side? Examples:
I put a CVT Mt. Ranier on the trailer I bought off here with the lid and rails already on it on the driver's side. I mounted the tent where the ladder would be in the air if the top had to be opened. As is, I think it is easier to access the stuff inside with a side mount over the end mount and the side mount allows for three hinges. I'm going to have to fabricate stronger strut mounts as they are flexing with the weight of the tent on top.

20121109_10212991681731904_488879832_n.jpg

Good info, Bama. Thanks

What tires are you running. They fit perfect.

Thanks im messenging with seller. Are you in montgomery? I wonder if i can persuade someone with a case of beer to go inspect and make sure the bed is not totally roached out and that i can pull it home.
I live in Birmingham and am headed to Colorado.

I think i am going to pass anyway. Seller was very dodgy on requests for additional pics. After several back and forth messages, she finally disclosed that the floor condition is a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom