TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know it's been mentioned before, but these guys with the "Southern Stance'd" rigs are driving me nuts. I am tempted to buy a gay pride flag to wave at them every time I see them now.

I don't understand this whole, squat down the rear and point the front up at 30*. It seems with their LED headlights, LED foglights, and LED lightbars - that they seem to relish running all hours of the day - they're trying to send signals to the International In-the-Closet Redneck Space Station. Then the super-wide, low profile tires, wtf?

I was SOO hoping, when I moved here, that it was a new craze of downhill trucks for driving down ski slopes with long travel front suspensions.

I saw a Tundra done this way a few days ago on Hwy 64. It was a sad day for me - first one I have seen.

I know it's been mentioned before, but these guys with the "Southern Stance'd" rigs are driving me nuts. I am tempted to buy a gay pride flag to wave at them every time I see them now.

I don't understand this whole, squat down the rear and point the front up at 30*. It seems with their LED headlights, LED foglights, and LED lightbars - that they seem to relish running all hours of the day - they're trying to send signals to the International In-the-Closet Redneck Space Station. Then the super-wide, low profile tires, wtf?
They are towing their invisible bro-boats.

The prismatic vinyl lettering just seals the deal on those rides. You forgot to add open exhaust (true dual straight pipes that make it sound like its got a horrible misfire). backfires when they let off the happy pedal.

4F2553DD-2425-4F5D-94C9-206EBC3D9C04.jpeg

Can't say that I have seen anything "Southern Stanced"

If they knew they look like chicano lowriders.... they would change quick

bens62-24.jpg

"Charity Cornhole Tournament"

If you are from the north that creates a totally different picture in your mind, just sayin

Who thought that putting fuzzy crap on the sides of the video was a good idea.

What is the difference between a nutsert and a goddammit nutsert? The goddammit nutsert is the one you lost while removing the goddamned roof rack rails and will find its way to block your sunroof drain and bring the rain into the cabin. Perfect size too, to just block it. Thats the difference.

What is the difference between a nutsert and a goddammit nutsert? The goddammit nutsert is the one you lost while removing the goddamned roof rack rails and will find its way to block your sunroof drain and bring the rain into the cabin. Perfect size too, to just block it. Thats the difference.
That sucks!
How far down did it go? Out of sight?
When I was doing the head and adding the oil cooler to the 2B, someone had RTV'd the smith out of things at some point. There was an oil passage that had a nice RTV plug blocking it. I tried to get it out with a pick, but only managed to push it in till it dropped away out of sight. Using the hollowed out body of a bic pen, and a bunch of duct tape I had a super skinny ship vac attachment. With that I made shed to pull the plug back up and out.
Good luck.

That sounds like a lot of creative thinking! The godammit nutsert was removeable, just on the entry of the drain hole blocking all the water. I had a magnet just in case.

OK, I am confused. I was scrolling through Yahoo "news" and an article about Caitlin Jenner's girlfriend scrolled by, yeah I looked. Seems her "girlfriend" is also trans gender. Confused again

So, two men now identify as women and are somewhere in the transformation process to be a woman are now involved in a relationship. I do not think I am the only one confused.

Where in the long list of letters describing sexual orientation does this fall?

Bruce Jenner becomes a woman, I guess, falls for another "woman" is he/she gay or lesbian? Lesbigay? What? I can not tell the players without a score card.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.............................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom