Topnault threads gone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RevISK

SILVER Star
Threads
Morning,

Was trying to find the thread for “TP Auto parts store to open” @topnault to check and see if they planned on making good on their promise to me, and it seems that all their threads have disappeared? No activity for a few weeks.

Anyone know what’s up?

Ian

Morning,

Was trying to find the thread for “TP Auto parts store to open” @topnault to check and see if they planned on making good on their promise to me, and it seems that all their threads have disappeared? No activity for a few weeks.

Anyone know what’s up?

Ian
Also, looking on their website they no longer list any offerings for LandCruisers.

I know they were working with Mark’s Off Road to some degree @65swb45 perhaps he knows what is up?

Ian

I wonder if they were having some issues. I know that I saw on that thread at least one Mud member that was not happy with the product he received. I think It was a floor piece. I hope they start selling panels again. Its always good when fj40 panels are available to buy.

I wonder if they were having some issues. I know that I saw on that thread at least one Mud member that was not happy with the product he received. I think It was a floor piece. I hope they start selling panels again. Its always good when fj40 panels are available to buy.
That was me with the floor pans. The ones they sent were paper thin and packed like a drunk hippo did it. They were utter trash.

To be fair, they did refund my money after some hounding, didn’t make me ship the panels back and promised to send me new ones once they were restamped in 14g sheet. Would’ve liked the new pans but after all that I’ll probably just form up my own.

Went to their website and didn’t see anything for LandCruisers, just other newer vehicles.

That was me with the floor pans. The ones they sent were paper thin and packed like a drunk hippo did it. They were utter trash.

To be fair, they did refund my money after some hounding, didn’t make me ship the panels back and promised to send me new ones once they were restamped in 14g sheet. Would’ve liked the new pans but after all that I’ll probably just form up my own.

Went to their website and didn’t see anything for LandCruisers, just other newer vehicles.
Haha thats funny! I remember seeing it was resolved well.

They were going to send me two of the little apron hook keepers for my hood. after talking to the guy on here and discussing a price I never really heard from them again. Luckily another mud member just sold me some junk front aprons that the keepers were still good. I ended up drilling out the spot weld and plug welding it to the hood. Not trying to bash them or anything I think they were really busy at the time. Thats strange they dont have stuff on their site. I am sure its a glitch or something. especially since they for sure put lots of money in R&D and they had full stamped out bodies. you would think they wouldn't pull all that.

I am wondering if someone stepped up to serve as a distributor for their 40 series parts to manage that part of the market for them. This way TP is not selling this stuff direct. Sadly a middle man would mean the price probably goes up. Hard to believe that they would can it all. I couldn’t find any 40/45 offering on their site either.

With Aqualu closing shop this was an ideal time IMO to develop a new 40/45 series body line.

All speculation but I wouldn’t be surprised to see their LC products offered from another company. Good reason to erase all of the prior product offerings and price points from Mud and their site, to give the new vender a clean slate to start with.

I could be wrong!

Edit: 5/25, I was wrong, not the first or last time I am sure. I am glade TP is still around and offering this product line and committed to making it better.

Last edited:
I have seen some listings from Bruce auto or something like that 🤷‍♂️ if I remember correct the owner or head guys name was Bruce Also it’s the same parts that tp had listed 🤷‍♂️

Looks like they have those floor pans on sale.

I just looked and I’m wondering if they are trying to fire sale the old thin ones? Doesn’t say anything about thickness. But I do wonder what the “scent” of a floor pan would’ve be?

I just want the ones they promised me…

Ian

14 ga is actually pretty impressive, but i have a really strong feeling thats actually 16 or 18 ga that was just spelled incorrectly.

Morning,

Anyone know what’s up?

Ian
IH8Mud removed the threads because we haven’t bought their promotional packages yet. I am traveling in China and we already got the 14 gauge floor pans which will be shipped out the next container.

Tim

42875579-D5E4-4538-B8B6-C066AB0A1936.jpeg

14 ga is actually pretty impressive, but i have a really strong feeling thats actually 16 or 18 ga that was just spelled incorrectly.
They said they were doing 14 after a conversation we had (Tim, the owner and myself). Pretty great for a floor pan.

IH8Mud removed the threads because we haven’t bought their promotional packages yet. I am traveling in China and we already got the 14 gauge floor pans which will be shipped out the next container.

Tim
Thanks for the update Tim. Safe travels.

Ian

Oh man, 14ga would have been awesome, I have the tissue paper ones installed from cruiser heaven out of Columbia…. Not replacing anytime soon, that was one heck of a project

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom