Topnault threads gone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Precisely, the parts were stamped from 2mm cold roll sheet metal.
Great.

Can’t wait to see the actual product.

Thanks Tim.

Ian

The newest estimation is that we will have them in early of August. We are little bit behind schedule. Everything is on going steadily though.

mid70frontfloor.jpg

mid70rearfloor.jpg

The tub pictured are not the old ones that were thicker. I have been waiting for them to announce production of the old tub but I dont think it is coming.

Initially we did not plan to put some features in the old tub, including the capture nuts for j-panels (I believe they are 14 M6-1 threaded?) the wheel well roll bars etc. but now we want to add them in, which will take us more time to figure out. The floor will be in 14 gauge. I am pretty sure we will be ready to ship in July but it will arrive at Temecula some time in August. Several customers already placed pre-orders. If anyone wants one (whole tub, 3/4 tub or 1/2 tub), I suggest to place a pre-order first to secure one position. We can not ship many in at one time to take up our floor space.You can always cancel if you want.

The tank under seat tub should have an arched section at rear of trans tunnel with an arched rib at the back. May not even be nec or just not stamped yet in the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom