Too late to get into a new 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, sadly my 100 series has got to the end of its life, really need a replacement asap so was planning to buy a 200 gxl. Was just thinking whether i should wait till August/Sept for the launch of the 300 or i bite the bullet and pick up the 200? Would appreciate any advice ! Cheers

There is no 300 in Aug...confirmed by Eric on this forum (who is gen manager at biggest LC dealer).

Cheers guys, any indication of when its coming out?
I heard 2024 (at least in US) for the new Land Cruiser. With a refresh planned for the current 200 platform prior to redesign. That's from a reliable source with access to Toyota's launch schedule.

But... since you're in Oz, get yourself a 70!

Well...according to Toyota engineer...LC200 is built to a stronger grade and more durable than 70! And obviously more comfy.

Hey guys, sadly my 100 series has got to the end of its life, really need a replacement asap so was planning to buy a 200 gxl. Was just thinking whether i should wait till August/Sept for the launch of the 300 or i bite the bullet and pick up the 200? Would appreciate any advice ! Cheers
There is no such thing as end of life for a 100. Tape it up and send it back in. :bounce:

I heard 2024 (at least in US) for the new Land Cruiser. With a refresh planned for the current 200 platform prior to redesign. That's from a reliable source with access to Toyota's launch schedule.

First I’ve heard of this, and I try to pay attention.

I’d bet @Eric Sarjeant would be very interested in this news..

First I’ve heard of this, and I try to pay attention.

I’d bet @Eric Sarjeant would be very interested in this news..
From a very reliable source in the South East Toyota distribution states. Also includes a twin turbo V6 Tundra in 2021 and a new 4Runner in 2023. Sequoia & Tacoma in between.

There is no such thing as end of life for a 100. Tape it up and send it back in. :bounce:

I concur, what is this "100 has reached the end of it's life" statement??? care to elaborate? Miles?

lots of articles from reputable sources claiming an all new shape coming out later this year. I guess that’s why I was a bit unsure.

The images in those articles are all just illustrations made by an artist. They are guesses. They likely have no basis in fact.

The rumors about the 300 are just that -- rumors. Toyota is very good at playing their cards close to their vest.

Sure hope its not too late since I am in the market now

I'm sure there are new 2020 Land Cruisers on the dealer lots near you.
I meant it more so as getting one right before a possible major overhaul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom