To Hell and Back Moab 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@JRsLC100
email8997.jpg

@Canyonero with some slider action!
email3177.jpg

Photo by Emily Reiten

Last edited:
Last edited:
This pic was taking just before midnight, you can see the winching operation still going on in the backround. They had a blast and stayed in great spirits the entire time!
email3374.jpg

This pic was taking just before midnight, you can see the winching operation still going on in the backround. They had a blast and stayed in great spirits the entire time!

This. :)
Well done. That they were in great spirits the whole time is just a tribute to you.

@kreiten awesome photo.

That was the sketchiest moment of the trip!!! 2nd time through we took Tony's route down the drops off to the left.
coming back, we had to drive back up that.

Many props to @Canyonero and @Atwalz for figuring out the line and stacking the rocks.
we basically slowly rolled down the ledge until the drivers wheel hit the rocks piled up, then turned! to pull onto the flatter rock in the left of the picture.

serious pucker factor.

Yeah, you guys were insane for taking that line. Kamal @Atwalz was the first to try that line, I kept stacking rocks but I was still sketched out as hell. It looks twice as fortified in that pic than when Kamal and Greg went down. If that rock pile gave way it was over.

The route to the left was far better, just inch down and slide down on your sliders.

I don't know how you made it down that! we were dragging the rear bumper on the rental jeep.

I wish we had started our second trip earlier and could have taken photos along the way. Those steps down were crazy.

@kreiten awesome photo.

That was the sketchiest moment of the trip!!! 2nd time through we took Tony's route down the drops off to the left.
coming back, we had to drive back up that.

Many props to @Canyonero and @Atwalz for figuring out the line and stacking the rocks.
we basically slowly rolled down the ledge until the drivers wheel hit the rocks piled up, then turned! to pull onto the flatter rock in the left of the picture.

serious pucker factor.

Yeah, you guys were insane for taking that line. Kamal @Atwalz was the first to try that line, I kept stacking rocks but I was still sketched out as hell. It looks twice as fortified in that pic than when Kamal and Greg went down. If that rock pile gave way it was over.

The route to the left was far better, just inch down and slide down on your sliders.

Tony's line was a better option. When I went first rock pile was less. I think after I went down, we repaired the rock pile and added more. That is sketchiest off camber ledge I went down so far. One before that was also not that great. @Canyonero & @TonyP spotted me thru both of them.

You guys are hardcore.

No one forced you to take my suggested line! I did fully prepare everyone of their two options: 1) Bang the s*** out of your truck but have no tip-over risk or 2) Go very off camber but not bang the s*** out of your truck. Everyone took my recommended line (which was better).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom