Tired of Fighting the S/C Belt (1 Viewer)

So, we made a wrench to solve the problem. It goes over the main body of the tensioner, is out of the way, allowing easy belt removal/installation. :hillbilly:

sc_1.jpg

sc_2.jpg

sc_3.jpg

inkpot

SILVER Star
o.k., group buy ? :bounce:

;p

:lol:
I highly recommend one of these. You cannot get to the other belts if you can't get the S/C belt on and off. It's a royal pain. I have done mine several times with a custom tool I made when I first got the rig, but it is not very easy to use. This one is a beauty. Works very nice and steady. If you ever have to replace a belt on the road or trail, this rascal is really the key to doing it fast and smoothly. Yes, I have a personal interest. Those would be my fingers pictured in the first post. John

Id be interested. Tools, pm me if you might make a couple and let me know please.

Are you coming to the meet tomorrow? If so, I will sell you John's,,, :whoops: probably not a good idea, something heavy is likely to "accidentally" fall on me!:doh:

Selling these off may dilute the business in the Mesa shop...:hmm:
That said, it is Desert Tool Service also known as Tools 'R' Us :wrench::wrench: and who wants to deal with the S/C anyway:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom