Wanted Thule "squarebar" cross bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, I purchased some rain gutter feet for the thule system from a fellow Mudder, and now am in search of crossbars to go with. I figured i'd check here before ordering some online from elsewhere.

or if folks have DIY approaches, I'm open to suggestions. unfortunately its not actually square or i'd just use square steel tubing, but if i recall correctly its like 7/8" by 1 5/8" or something silly and proprietary.

thanks!

you might want to specify how long of bars you need, they come in many different length and are often cut to fit too. Shipping is going to be a rip, I would suggest searching craigslist, they often come up fairly cheaply.

Is this them? I gave four. 66 inches. Prob have all end caps somewhere. Make offer

BE6CBD0A-7CE1-43ED-97D2-B7ACE07850F1.jpeg

DC832F4A-7B8C-4365-A94B-B93FAF761A33.jpeg

oh man, i wish. unfortunately what im hoping for looks more like this.

thanks for responding anyway!

1597947646163.png

eTrailer has a short video that spells out the dimensions of these bars. Not sure if rect tubing exist in the same dimensions but worth a look! Good luck amigo.

yeah i had hoped i could find some but have struck out so far. most places are at best in half inch increments. might just have to buy new ones. they arent that expensive, only around 100 bucks.

thanks anyway!

I have some old bars 57 1/2” long Plastic coating is gone. Their Galvanized and can be cleaned up and painted. Gutter mounts and end caps too, comes as a package deal. $50.00 you pay for the ride. Message me if your interested.
B5B809D4-883D-490B-AB60-D75A76D3A70E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom