Third Saturday run to Anthracite roll call for 6/20! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Who's in for wheeling/exploring Anthracite this Saturday? :steer:

Confirmed so far..

1. Crusha
2. shmukster
3. Stoshu
4. VBRoamer
5. Satanic mechanic
6. ?
7. ?

Last edited:
Count me in. Will be a passenger with someone if it is raining, though............ no top on the poor old 40 for the summer! Gary

I'm in. And I'm paying attention to the date this time!:idea:

Truck is running but need a part to drive it. Still iffy

Have fun folks! We're off to OBX on Saturday or I'd be there. Taking the FJ to the beach and will try to stay out of trouble.

Meet in lot at 8:30, hit the trails by nine

Sounds good! Weather report has improved- looks like it could be a rain-free day at elast until evening. Woooeeee!

Yeah, no rain until the evening...bring your 40!

Fellas, last minute cancellation here. Gotta run to Bradfield co. For a client tomorrow. Have a good time!

Twas a very good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes indeed we found some interesting trails. Lots of water, no breakage. Vince in his 100 (200?) series, Greg in the 80, Steve in his 80, and poor Eric in his stock 60. Saw two jeeps all day, not a lot of full sized vehicle traffic. Good stuff! Gary

photo 7.jpg
photo 8.jpg
photo 9.jpg

A few more of my poor pictures but better than nothing. Traisl are still not particularly well marked to say the least. We as a club, though, are learning the park somewhat. greg's computer was very helpful, the maps have more trails than the APP shows but we got through OK. One trail was hard to find but when we did get onto it it proved to be quite interesting.

photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg
photo 6.jpg

Awesome Guys! Are you going back? What's the verdict? I sat in traffic all day on 95.... Looking at these pics, I know where I would have rather been.

They look like some nice trails!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom