Third Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet & Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POP QUIZ & THREAD HIJACK :bounce::bounce2:

If there is a non-commercial, Western 70 Series Round-Up where everybody is welcome, what are your personal preferences for location and season:

WHERE
  • Utah / Moab
  • Utah / Other
  • Colorado / Ouray
  • Colorado / Other
  • Texas / Katemcy
  • Texas / Other
  • Northern California / Sierras
  • Southern California / Sierras
  • Central California / Coast
  • California / Other
  • Washington / Idaho / Oregon
  • Other Suggestions?
WHEN
  • Fall
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • Summer
HOW
  • Stand-alone event
  • Tied into other activity (like Pismo Surf n Turf)
Either Utah, California(Sierras or Central Coast), or Colorado (other), in the spring or summer. Stand alone event

Last edited:
I think it's great that you guys are having the event in the south. There are not nearly as many cruisers in your neck of the woods as other places, so to see you pull it off is awesome.

Big props!

I'd love to come join you guys sometime!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers
Thanks for the kind words. :)

I'm not here to piss in your Cheerios Charles. Have your event and it will be a success. Guaranteed.

I was at the first one and enjoyed it immensely.

That said, something centralized in the US would make this event a destination and part of a much nicer, grander tour.

And something west of the MS as opposed to the mosquito/humidity infested South. :flipoff2:

Onur,
Looking forward to you and Ward's efforts/leadership in pulling together what may actually turn out to be the 2018 Meet-n-Greet. Luckily for me I don't have any dislike for any portion of this great nation, but the logistics/distance/event timing of some venues are very likely to define my ability to attend. I will be following all plans with keen interest.

Last edited:
Onur,
Looking forward to you and Ward's efforts/leadership in pulling together what may actually turn out to be the 2018 Meet-n-Greet. Luckily for me I don't have any dislike any portion of this great nation, but the logistics/distance/event timing of some venues are very likely to define my ability to attend. I will be following all plans with keen interest.
Mr. D -
The nattering nabobs are working on this behind the scenes. Please check in and share your interest/opinions at 70 Series Social Club Round Up - Western Edition

Thanks!

Onur,
Looking forward to you and Ward's efforts/leadership in pulling together what may actually turn out to be the 2018 Meet-n-Greet. Luckily for me I don't have any dislike any portion of this great nation, but the logistics/distance/event timing of some venues are very likely to define my ability to attend. I will be following all plans with keen interest.

I will chat with the old guy from Washington and assist as I can on this endeavor for 2018.

Would love to see you out west Larry.

I will chat with the old guy from Washington and assist as I can on this endeavor for 2018.

Would love to see you out west Larry.
Onur -
I am old but gritty. Let's make it happen!

Considering the impressive number of 70 Series west of the Mississippi, a "meet and greet" similar to what we are trying in East Tennessee, should be very impressive. Good luck with the planning and I look forward to seeing the results.

image.jpeg

A few photos from the first event...... :)

ATTN: LJ78 OWNERS.....
It looks like we'll have a good cross section of 70 Series present this year however much like last year the LJ78 isn't represented. ....... Hint, hint. :)

Last edited:
...... WE HAVE SPONSORSHIP......
For the first time, this event will have sponsors that are offering financial support, merchandise, and expertise. The merchandise will allow us to offer a raffle on Saturday evening.
I would like to offer a special thanks to.....
Rob Smith (Odd Iron Off Road) .... OddIronOffRoad.com
Steve Jackson (Land Cruisers Direct) .... @SteveJackson

Ward Harris (Cruiser Brothers & Terrain Tamer Installing Shops) @wardharris.

Last edited:
...... WE HAVE SPONSORSHIP......
For the first time, this event will have sponsors that are offering financial support, merchandise, and expertise. The merchandise will allow us to offer a raffle on Saturday evening.
I would like to offer a special thanks to.....
Rob Smith (Odd Iron Off Road) .... OddIronOffRoad.com
Steve Jackson (Land Cruiser Direct) .... @SteveJackson

Ward Harris (Cruiser Brothers & Terrain Tamer Installing Shops) @wardharris.
upload_2017-6-27_9-9-15.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom