Third Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet & Greet (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Andrew, A portion of Friday's trails are within the boundary of a WMA. A permit is required to enter this area. (One permit per vehicle regardless of occupants .... $37.00). Post #356-360 covers the application process. If you have any questions about the process, please give me a shout.
No worries. Havent checked the thread in a while. Il got mine

Man I'm looking forward to a long weekend and some wheeling. I'll probably get there early afternoon on Friday and plan to camp at Windrock.

I have a site reserved, you are welcome to share! I will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
That would be marvelous! I'll be pulling in Friday afternoon (?). Just let me know what site you end up at

This also bears repeating ..........

Rob Smith .... www.oddironoffroad.com
Steve Jackson (Land Cruisers Direct) .... @SteveJackson
Ward Harris (Cruiser Brothers & Terrain Tamer Installing Shops) @wardharris.
@beno (Land Cruiser Parts and Consulting)
@joekatana (Joe's Class Cruisers)
@billybongo63 / Cascade Cruisers / TLCA Marketing & Sales VP / www.tlca.org
@cruiseroutfit (CruiserOutfitters) Kurt Williams
Katie Baber ..... ARB Marketing ..... www.arbusa.com

Without these guys, many of the activities that we are planning for the weekend, simply would not occur. Take a few minutes to drop them an email or p.m.
Thanks ......

@Gun Runner 5 could you also shed some light on camping details? I apologize if I missed a post in the past, I tried going through the whole thread again, but quite possibly overlooked it.

One room at the Comfort Inn just opened up as I had to cancel my reservation. Contractor on my remodel just dinged me with a bill a bit higher than expected. So to save some cash I'll be camping in the primitive section which from my experience is a cleared out shallow valley. If others are going primitive and want to make a group site I'm okay with that but I also know that some prefer a bit of space.

One room at the Comfort Inn just opened up as I had to cancel my reservation. Contractor on my remodel just dinged me with a bill a bit higher than expected. So to save some cash I'll be camping in the primitive section which from my experience is a cleared out shallow valley. If others are going primitive and want to make a group site I'm okay with that but I also know that some prefer a bit of space.
P.M. Sent......

image.jpeg

Ready to go ...... :)

Ok guys it looks like I will make it for Saturday only. I will have my two well behaved dogs with me. A German shepherd and a gsd / border collie mix. Only room I could find is in Knoxville. I'll be arriving around noon on sat. No I won't be in the Landcruiser. Mike

@bulletsmith ....... No I won't be in the Landcruiser. Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 12, paragraph 4, subsection 8 of the "Meet & Greet" rule book clearly states that if you chose to arrive at the event in anything other than a Land Cruiser you are responsible for beer for the other attendees. Please budget for this. :)

For those that may require updated information* throughout the weekend, here is my cell phone number....
two two nine - two two one - eight six zero six. ( it was recommended that I use this format to keep the robots from calling me :))

* My cell phone reception could be a little sketchy in the mountains while on the trails.

For those that may require updated information* throughout the weekend, here is my cell phone number....
two two nine - two two one - eight six zero six. ( it was recommended that I use this format to keep the robots from calling me :))

* My cell phone reception could be a little sketchy in the mountains while on the trails.

I'm bringing a handheld CB radio as well. Not an amazing piece of kit by any stretch but perfect for group trail rides.

Sorry to say I have to bow out.

I think at least two from Hot South Cruisers will be there.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

JB

Sorry to say I have to bow out.

I think at least two from Hot South Cruisers will be there.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

JB
Sorry you won't make it.

As of today (9/19) registration for this event is OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Thanks to everyone who will be joining us. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom