The Olde Photograph thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think this is Steve's Cruiser.

I did own it for a while but by then it had already been partially stripped

this car is part of the reason I can never drive anything with a small diesel
my 1968 Chevelle
family car and daily driver. My Dad bought this new off the "showroom" floor when the hardtop he ordered was delayed by a railway strike
sorry, no scanner on my network
the pic is from 1990 or 91

ebi cruisers chevelle 1968.jpg

my 1972 FJ40 (my first cruiser)
yes, I'm on the road but the road is a little wet
I have hair that would make Graham proud
the pic is from 1993 or 94

Guess where?

ebi cruisers fj40 1972.jpg

Good one Steve , maybe the old fork heading down to wigwam when the road was on the other side at the top. Don't think your old enough for that though.

Nice chevelle. Family cars were so much more cool before kid seat laws. My dad was more into euro sports cars as family cars so no V8 influence growing up.

Nice chevelle. Family cars were so much more cool before kid seat laws. My dad was more into euro sports cars as family cars so no V8 influence growing up.

I always find humour in Jeremy Clarksons quotes..

"I'm always amazed at how the American can squeeze so little horsepower out of such a large engine"

Or something to that affect anyways.

Good one Steve , maybe the old fork heading down to wigwam when the road was on the other side at the top. Don't think your old enough for that though.

you nailed it!!
I guess I'm old enough

two more pics
where? and where?

it's obviously my first FJ40

EBI Cruisers FJ40 guess where 1.jpg

EBI Cruisers FJ40 guess where 2.jpg

I'm with Jeff, Rubicon, I am pretty sure that's my 40 in the background, second pic, Sooke

yep, Rubicon in 1996

the only hint I'll give on the second one is
"picture the hill with no brown dirt"

Short stubby trees look like Whipsaw?

Short stubby trees look like Whipsaw?

That's an old picture, they are 15-20ft tall now. Steve must have been following the Falcon through......looks like he still has hair. :hillbilly:

That dirt also looks very Whipsaw ish.

The photo here is only 11 years old but it was my first extended experience with a LC. Three days of me driving 9 people around and pulling out another LC as the t-case wouldn't engage on the trip.

I had been in Justin's 40 or 42 or 60 or... previously but just for short 4 wheeling trips to Stave. After this adventure I knew I would own one one day.

It did get us to some great places.

That's me in the driver seat

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Scan_Pic0003.jpg

Scan_Pic0002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom