The Olde Photograph thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While digging up that old scan of a camp fire cooking photo, I found a couple others ones, 'Cruiser related of course.

I give you; Polishing a turd....

IMG_0004.jpg

yeah well I had a series of these turds... This is the second one I got for a day's labour after the first one crapped out. The day after I sold it the rear end seized! Dana35 baby! The first one was black and even s***tier. The catalyst started on fire on the Alex Fraser, so I trailed smoke and flame all the way across...

002.jpg

Tanzania 1989 I think. That thing under my feet is the reason why I now drive Toyota 4wds.:rolleyes:

picture.php

picture.php

Jeez Axel... Nice helmet head! And could you pull your pants up any higher? I didn't know you were Jewish...

my first 4x4 - 3/4 ton Dodge with Sportsman fiberglass pop-up camper- with Warn 8274 - last picture with BFG ATs full of mud

drove it to the Baja twice - the second time all the driving lights were stolen in La Paz

Baja.jpg

Baja 2.jpg

Baja 4.jpg

This is pretty much as far back as I go with my own landcruisers:
1994, the old, old Hut Lake trail. I made it, the YJ with me did not..

FJ40_Hut.jpg

#10 Pine St, Corner Brook Newfoundland... where we lived. 1985. Notice the snow. LOL

Ha Ha! I'm experiencing this Newfoundland winter right now. The snow drifts are deceiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom