The MUD 100 series Photos thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My first drone video featuring the LX. It’s all mild stuff since my wife was wheeling, has never flown the drone and didn’t want to here.

Photo for the thread

38E83E14-0B42-4D1F-9364-757F36DBD6A7.jpeg

We are pretty much twins. I also have a silver 07 hundy and a white 94 80!
What are your plans with the 80? Better yet, did you start a thread on your 80?

Is it allowed to use this license plate? I know the meaning of it and it's not very nice :D
DMV approved it so IUNNO LOL. I doubt anyone will have any issues with it. Everyone i've talked to think it's hilarious. The truck drivers especially love it.

I'm not emotionally attached to it. My plates/tags have been expired for almost 4 months now since COVID and I've always wanted the green yogi plates so I said screw it and paid a few extra bucks to get custom plates rather than renew my tags. Yes, it was definitely on a whim that I chose BLYAT haha.

F33506E0-FB28-4AF4-A5BE-EB74F1016B72.jpeg

What are your plans with the 80? Better yet, did you start a thread on your 80?
So far I am looking at the entire Slee catalog haha. Not sure I’ll make a build thread. I’m very OCD. We made a build thread when my brother built his SC300 back in the day and it consumed way too much of my time. Was taking pics of every nut and bolt we bought and installed on that car. When I look back, I question why we ever had a build thread. Now we just enjoy the time we spend on our projects. Documenting everything took too much time. I know some people love it and I appreciate seeing the threads but that part of my life is in the past now.

DMV approved it so IUNNO LOL. I doubt anyone will have any issues with it. Everyone i've talked to think it's hilarious. The truck drivers especially love it.

I'm not emotionally attached to it. My plates/tags have been expired for almost 4 months now since COVID and I've always wanted the green yogi plates so I said screw it and paid a few extra bucks to get custom plates rather than renew my tags. Yes, it was definitely on a whim that I chose BLYAT haha.

View attachment 2751115
I see you have the Badlands winch with the control covering the 2 openings on top of the bumper. How are you engaging and disengaging the winch clutch? I only ask because I have the same bumper and bought the cheaper Badlands because I did not know the Apex came apart like that.

I see you have the Badlands winch with the control covering the 2 openings on top of the bumper. How are you engaging and disengaging the winch clutch? I only ask because I have the same bumper and bought the cheaper Badlands because I did not know the Apex came apart like that.
I have skinny hands so I can fit my arm through the lower right square opening to release the clutch.

Testing out the 4.88's and 25% TCaseLow reduction gears prior to running Rubicon in a couple weeks, absolute weapon, loving this setup!!!

View attachment 2749995
I love how your truck is just the literal living proof against every common wisdom about the 100.
AHC and hard wheeling? YES
35s: YES
100 series on the Rubicon: YES…😂

Users who are viewing this thread

• geo5
Back
Top Bottom