The MUD 100 series Photos thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do yourself a favor and don’t sell...... you’ll regret it

I will kind of regret it, but I will get my father to ship me his Y61 4.8 Patrol that he doesnt use anymore, been parked at home for over 4 years now with no use.
Patrol is EXCLUSIVE!
80 series platform with 100 series like power plant ;)

I would rather get myself a manual sport car, but I guess I am hooked now into the overlanding lifestyle :)

2chnp6x.jpg

2moxpur.jpg

110ylvs.jpg

First time taking the cruiser to Moab. Really got to try it out and learn its' limitations. I scuffed the front bumper a little but not enough to warrant a replacement. Really impressed with the ATRAC.
View attachment 1655769

View attachment 1655768

Is that Metal Masher? 100's look GOOD on the rocks. I agree the A-Trac is a good system.... if you've never owned a locker ;)

NP! Lost my pre-filter for my snorkle about halfway thru the weekend... haha RIP little dude
]

Nylock nuts are king off road... never loose a piece of kit again. I have quite a bit of coin wrapped up into stainless metric nylock nuts to keep things from rattling loose. Sounds like an awesome trip!

Rigged up a fire extinguisher mount to the jack tool cover. Where have you mounted your fire extinguisher, if you have one?

View attachment 1654739
I removed the plastic step inside the driver-side rear door, and bolted the mount to those holes in the floorboard.

Just my $.02 - That extinguisher and the door are going to pop off in a crash, it's just a plastic tab holding it on.

C0413F55-0C23-42FB-B9EB-D65816519033.jpeg
703F8CF8-88D8-4AAC-948B-B165C12731C5.jpeg
Fresh in from the storm, then 2 hours in a 55 degree garage. :) Ready to go out and play some more!

You're my inspiration. Which tires are those? Paint or plati dip the wheels? View media item 67846

haha Thanks! Had a catastrophic tire failure on my initial 20hr drive home because of some seriously cheap tires (also, 315s aren't really smart up front without spacers...). Luckily the tire shop in Pensacola had 5 of these BFG KO2s in 285-75-16, so I grabbed them. I love them. Phenomenal off road, and great on. The wheels were done by the PO, but they appear to be dipped to me.

You're just about to loose your front license plate too.....

haha The front bumper mounting holes were too narrow to mount without some modding so I said screw it. As soon as I get the truck back to Mississippi that plate's coming off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom