The MUD 100 series Photos thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did some surf fishing today.

C9990EFD-C4E8-4C71-B7E7-3EE97EF53342.jpeg

Got our Christmas tree yesterday
A59B3BC0-3072-44F4-A803-56080DDE5A8A.jpeg

Picked up this beast just before Thanksgiving and I am absolutely loving it! I sold my beloved Tacoma after we had our first in April. Took forever to find a good deal on a clean truck with great records. Stretched its legs around the Peaks of Otter in Virginia. Got the timing belt, water pump, valve gaskets, and thermostat done yesterday. Got a Rhino Pioneer Rack and ARB 2000 to put on it whenever I get the time, hopefully Sunday.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bought the truck almost 2 months ago and its been an incredible journey since. I was initially hesitant that the car would not make it this far but its been driven daily without any problems. Fortunately the PO put in a new transmission and LC suspension before I picked it up for 3k.

So far I've done sway-bar bushings / brackets, speaker refoam, end-links, fluids, led upgrades, HID upgrades, air / fuel / cabin filter, engine tuneup, serp belt and probably more that i'm forgetting..;
Timing belt, sparks, water pump, and brakes going in within the next month or so.

IMG_7389.jpg
IMG_7398.jpg

Last edited:
2017-12-03-16-16-08.jpg
Went for a cruise with the family to take some Christmas pictures. Had to get a shot from behind. Almost done with the rear bumper for now, just need to mount some mud flaps, I have one side of the sheet metal ready for behind the tire to skin over that tubing for my lower quarter panel protection, and then drill out the shackle mounts, add a another receiver mount for a detachable cooler/fuel can tray, and and and..

This is what kind of LC you want...... Grandmas Grocery getter! That thing was super clean and stock AF! Lol

EA9ED955-67BB-4502-BF4A-D02BABACD849.jpeg

I hope it's nothing major! Felt like I had a flat, then engine light comes on. :frown: 211k without a major issue.

20171204_085035.jpg

A rare Dec snow event in ATL has got the metro area in gridlock. Going to keep the LC off the road and away from idjits-

View attachment 1588157

2BC9CB44-5B56-49B4-9EDF-4C6887DDB248.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom