The Lexus "Look" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had another fun experience this weekend with the Lexus "Look". You know, situations where you get funny looks with your Lexus because it isn't where it is expected to be or other similar situation. The on the trail looks where you ask if there is a Starbucks around is well documented. This weekend I had a fun one when I had been cutting and splitting wood for about 8 hours in a slow drizzle and needed to run to the local Menards to grab an item quick. I roll up in my clean GX and already I am getting looks from the local 40" super swampers that have never been in the mud crowd. Then I hop out of my mall cruiser covered in all kinds of crap and I think smoke started to come out of their ears from the confusion. I love that reaction.

Same when I was deer hunting in the backwoods of Idaho. Driving around in my camo and glassing for deer. I got out of the lex at this awesome backwoods bar and I think people were confused. Bloody camo was not what people were expecting.

I have gotten it for years. Imagine "the look" when you are on the back of Poison Spider Mesa in Moab and a GX crests...or on Fins N Things. I asked which way to the outlet mall lol WGW!!!

Working construction i always feel selfconscious refering to my truck as my Lexus. Almost feel like I should lisp saying it. But most of them can appreciate how an equipment operator truck driver crane operator might want a nice comfortable vehicle to drive on his off hours. Mine needs a safari rack and front gaurd and rear bumper. Then it will have the outward appearance it should. Dakkar chase vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom