The Knitting Circle (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SO AWESOME!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Today I learned my 40 has changed hands a few times and is going to someone named Jerry King who supposedly builds and sells old cars.
Be on the look out for a 1980 fj40 for sale in the next few months. Around the Tuscaloosa/Birmingham area.

Today I learned my 40 has changed hands a few times and is going to someone named Jerry King who supposedly builds and sells old cars.
Be on the look out for a 1980 fj40 for sale in the next few months. Around the Tuscaloosa/Birmingham area.
Any pictures of it?

Any pictures of it?
I have some on my album here on mud.

They said they took it apart to rebuild before the guy who sold it got in a wreck and didn't finish it. I would proceed with extreme skepticism toward any 1980 fj40 that pops up in this area. That thing was in very rough shape when I bought it, the head blew while I owned it and I have zero faith in the head machining/rebuild I paid a lot of money for. The guy at Bell who did the head told me he could put a 350 in it for less than I was going to spend on the head, in hindsight that is the route I should have taken.

@Godwin or any other snake experts - can you tell what this is from the picture? It was in my office manager's yard and she is freaked out, but didn't kill it.

View attachment 1993428

Gray rat snake. Harmless (except to birds and rodents) and common. They were on the move this weekend as I've seen several dead on the road. You can assure your office manager that she is in no danger from this snake.

I need the 4.5" hole saw for a 100-series snorkel... Anyone in bham with one?
I'll buy it I suppose if you don't wanna let me borrow it. LOL.

You gone keep that one? I know... I'm the LAST person to ask that question! LOL.
But this one is a keeper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom