The Full_M3tal Build Up (86 4RNR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2605323_35_full.jpg

2605323_36_full.jpg

2605323_37_full.jpg

2605323_38_full.jpg

2605323_39_full.jpg

2605323_40_full.jpg

2605323_41_full.jpg

2605323_42_full.jpg

2605323_43_full.jpg

2605323_44_full.jpg

i see projectdotnet standing around in one of those pics.....does he actually do anything? :doh: ;p

the ride is waaaay soft. when he hits the brakes the front dips at least a foot. its pretty funny actually. you gunna need to trim the rear at all?

Josh.

the ride is waaaay soft. when he hits the brakes the front dips at least a foot. its pretty funny actually. you gunna need to trim the rear at all?

Josh.

Yeah I Think So, And Some Of The Front Fender As Well, I Can Hear The Tires Rub When I Make A Sharp Turn.

Drove To Salt Lake Today, For Some Classes. Right Was Awesome. I Need To Check A Few Things Out Tonight When I Get Off Work. I Think My Pinion Nut Is Coming Loose, Or My Drive Shaft Is Not Long Enough. I Guess We'll Se Huh.

Yeah I Think So, And Some Of The Front Fender As Well, I Can Hear The Tires Rub When I Make A Sharp Turn.

Drove To Salt Lake Today, For Some Classes. Right Was Awesome. I Need To Check A Few Things Out Tonight When I Get Off Work. I Think My Pinion Nut Is Coming Loose, Or My Drive Shaft Is Not Long Enough. I Guess We'll Se Huh.

Well I Checked The Nut And Its Fine, I Think Its Just Vibration Of The Drive Shaft.

So I Am Going To Order A 3 Hole Spring Plate And Move My Axle Forward. This Will Also Help With The Tire Rub, And Not Having To Cut Out To Much.

so whens the hydro steer comin. got anything else planned
Hydro I Have, I Am Just Looking For A Steering Box So I Can Rebuild It, And Drill And Tap The Holes For The Lines.
We Just Got Our Pump For Our Bender, Just Need Hydro Fluid.
And I Will Be Building A Beteer Front Bumper With Stinger.
Still Designing Exo Cage.Just To Let You Know On How Tall It Is....
30" From Ground To The Bottom Of The Frame.
7' From Ground To Top Of Roof.
I Am 6'5" And Have To Jump In To Get In.
Sunday I Will Be Moving The Rear Axle Forward An Inch.
Tuesday I Am Going To Tom Woods To Get A Price On My Drive Shafts.

Last edited:
Ok Well I Have The Exo Cage Moslty Designed, Just Need To Take Alot Of Meassurements So I Can Build One In Bend Tech Bro ( A Program We Have For Desinging Cages)

I Am Also In The Process Of Getting A Power Steering Box From 2ndGenToyotaFan. Thank You!

Did you have any problems installing the Hi steer? Mine will not fit the Trunjan bearing or knuckle bearing. Got new bearings coming but do not think it will make a difference, I think the steering arms are a tiny bit to big. if so I will have to have them ground down.

Your build looks great, doing about the same thing but started with a straight axle already. Have some loose ends to tie up and hope to be done in a week or two on time for CM07

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom