The blue whale brings home a pig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This thing has had a lot of questionable bodywork over the last 44 years. I’d like to think at some point I’m going to take it along with a big check to someone talented to do it right, but I’m not at that point. So today, I continued the trend of questionable bodywork. I found a seriously good color match at Menards for both the white and the green. At least the primer is gone for now, and it looks decent from 15 feet away.
IMG_2761.jpeg
IMG_2784.jpeg

View attachment 3340529

View attachment 3340531

Last edited:
Went to Morris Cruise Night here in Illinois last night. First one of the season and they had 913 cars. It was a solid hour drive on the backroads and a beautiful night for it.
IMG_2979.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2984.jpeg

Got busy with the rattle cans yesterday and did all the bottom green. The front fenders never matched and it finally started to bug me. Those new cans with the fan sprayers spray great, especially if you let them sit in the sun for a while. One before and three afters:

IMG_2954.jpeg

IMG_3541.jpeg

IMG_3540.jpeg

IMG_3542.jpeg

What’s everyone doing for front seat upholstery? I see SOR has a kit with new foam, but it shows out of stock. The rest of the interior is really clean so I’d like to get this done over the winter.
IMG_5058.jpeg
IMG_5059.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom