Thanksgiving Day Parade - Fountain Hills. Let's Represent! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We've got another, Nick from Fountain Hills with his red 1st gen 4Runner...

we are tentatively in - not sure what truck Michael wants to drive, but I'll bring the 40

I'll also ask some friends who often camp at Usery over Thanksgiving

we are tentatively in - not sure what truck Michael wants to drive, but I'll bring the 40

I'll also ask some friends who often camp at Usery over Thanksgiving

Cool! Gotta be a Toyota 😁

so the LX wouldn't qualify ?

we could strap a bezel on the Blazer, like we did at several Cruise Moabs :hillbilly:

but there's also the 80 - so :meh:

Last edited:
Hope to see you there Claudia.

so the LX wouldn't qualify ?

we could strap a bezel on the Blazer, like we did at several cruise Moabs :hillbilly:

but there's also the 80 - so :meh:

Ha ha whatever! A bezel on a Blazer. Is that like a Chevota or a Toyzer?

Claudia - was wondering where you’ve been. Glad to have you in the parade! And yes...we’ll let the LX join in on the fun...:)

I waved the other day to you from the 40 - had been wondering who has the red pickup :cheers:

any details on this ? time, place ?

Hello fellow gobblers...Attached is info I received this week for the parade. Staging location is on the attachment. Here's the easy way to find it - When coming to Fountain Hills on Shea there is McDonalds on the corner of Shea/Saguaro. Turn on to Saguaro there (eastbound). You will drive about a mile and the road is going to be closed - "Local Traffic Only". You can drive through that area and you will come up on the staging area.

-We are space #65. There will be cones and signs with numbers. We'll keep the parking tight but they should have allowed for all of us.
-Meet there 7:30-7:45.
-Everyone "in their spaces" by 8:30.
-Parade starts at 9:00

Bring candy if you want. They don't want us throwing it from the vehicles. Lots do, but you might get your hand slapped. The concern is small children approaching vehicles. Please please please watch for the little ones!

I'm recommending that we "BYOB"....bring your own breakfast :). There are a couple of great breakfast spots nearby but they are closed Thanksgiving. We will have an hour+ to hang out and check out everyone's rigs. There are going to be a few unique ones which will be fun to check out in detail.

Take any pictures you want when we are all lined up. My wife will be taking pictures during the parade and I'll post them.

If you are bringing your family and they want to watch the parade instead of riding I can direct you where to go when you get to our lineup. There are 70+ entries - we are at the tail end. Plan for an hour or so.

After the parade we will go our separate ways, unless we find that sh*tty group of Land Rovers, at which point we will kick their asses. Bring weapons... :)

Please reply and confirm you are still "good to go". We will make room for any late comers - just let me know!

Looking forward to it!

Attachments

• Parade Info.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
Got 2 banners made up
IMG_5619.jpg

:clap:

trying to post the map as an image

Parade Info map.jpg

Weather forecast is 60% chance of rain but rain or shine we should still do this (unless it's a downpour) but in all the years of the parade I dont remember it raining so...

As far as the 'Rovers... they're welcome to drool!

Unless it is pouring rain I plan to be there

I can deal with pouring rain in my bikini-top 40 - you guys in closed trucks can't ??? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can deal with pouring rain in my bikini-top 40 - you guys in closed trucks can't ??? :rolleyes:

Haha no kidding. OK if you tough it out I will too. Not putting the roof on the 4Runner any time soon. 🌩☂️🤷‍♂️

My take is it won’t rain :p

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom