SOLD Texas: 60 Series Front Bumper/Warn Winch - $800 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ewpurdy

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I just pulled these off my newly acquired 60 Series. I believe the bumper is ARB but am uncertain due to the bed liner the PO put on (peeling in upper right corner of photo). The winch appears to be a Warn 8274 but the full ID plate is missing. I haven't put power to the winch yet but will do so if someone is interested and wants to come down to South Texas (Kingsville) and get them. Make me a reasonable offer. The winch turns freely and the wire can be spooled in/out by hand with the clutch disengaged. When electrical power is applied to the winch and the clutch is engaged, I hear a click-buzz but no movement from the drum. I tried this a few times and then stopped. I suspect the motor/solenoid needs some TLC. $800 OBO for the bumper/winch pair. Local pickup in Kingsville, TX.

IMG_0774 (1).jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg
IMG_0827.jpeg
IMG_0826.jpeg
IMG_0823.jpeg

Last edited:
Pm sent

Solid deal. Any chance that you would consider shipping them?

I can't imagine anyone would want to pay the cost to have these shipped. The combo is quite heavy. However, if someone wants to arrange shipping and have the items picked up I'm open to ideas.

For those in the San Antonio, Houston, Austin area, I've offered up a half-way meet up on a few of the other items I'm selling and that applies here as well.

PM sent. I just picked up a father/son project 60 over the weekend and it needs bumpers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom