Tencha HJ-60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow, this 60 is breath-taking! It was probably good to loose all that weight on removing the roof.
I had my rear upper hatch off, and DAMN it was heavy!! I guess you lost a few hundred kilos!

This one is on my top 5 cruiser list. Some day mine will get on the same list.
As you said, patience and time.

Cheers from Norway to Tapage and Tencha!

lookin good

Want to go 4.88's?, I'd think you have to go with 4.88's, muy bonita, me gusto!!

actually not that bad with 4.56 and the marks underdrive gears in my BF1A .. but thought I will do it .. what I like right now it's the HW rpm hundred at 2100 rpm or so ..

Que hermosura de Land Cruiser, parce! Hace cuanto que la tienes ?

uff .. más de 14 años ..

Lowered stance AND 40's!

I love it:cheers:

thanks .. yesteday I made some flex test and deff need to open the rear well wheel .. or my chains will eat my fenders ..

As you said, patience and time.

Cheers from Norway to Tapage and Tencha!

thanks .. ! this hole stuff and with 3 cruiser at home it's a never end trip .. !

all i have to say is/having kids etc.....

need a teleporter here!!!!

that is high!!!

SMICKO!

J

Bummer it took me this long to see the changes to tencha but I'm really liking the tires, rims, and stance. Looks great! Any noticeable power loss with the bigger meats?

Bummer it took me this long to see the changes to tencha but I'm really liking the tires, rims, and stance. Looks great!

my thoughts exactly!!!

My favorite part of this post is translating Tapage's english posts. I had a really good friend in high school from Brazil and I do the same thing with his e-mails. Plus it's a pretty sweet rig and I love the attitude of roll with the punches and chop the top! T-shirt with that slogan and Tencha's picture on it? I'd buy one.

Looks great! Any noticeable power loss with the bigger meats?

thanks Mike .. and yes .. it's noticeable, not as bad as you thought but you definately feel it .. anycase my house it's just draining my wallet so I would need to wait next year to do something about that ..

But as bright side, you will love HW cruising ..

My favorite part of this post is translating Tapage's english posts.

trying to make 'em better every day ..

yep, the orange pumpkin also makes me want to cut my top too. :)

hijack:

11/20 I am coming over with a sawzall.....

Tapage your truck is sweet. The big tires look pretty good under there!

17" wheel?

clint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom