Tencha HJ-60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage
Tencha looks great. you did an awesome job on the rebuild. One question. the front of your hood is black. Is that painted or some type of protector. I also have a white cruiser and that spot is always dirty/ rock chipped and have been looking for something to put there to protect it.

Dave

Tapage
Tencha looks great. you did an awesome job on the rebuild. One question. the front of your hood is black. Is that painted or some type of protector. I also have a white cruiser and that spot is always dirty/ rock chipped and have been looking for something to put there to protect it.

Dave

Thanks ..

It's painted .. I awlays getting the same problem in the HW with the rocks and bugs in this part of the hood .. but I found the black part looks great and make this bug target more easy to clean.

Great looking rig. I got you PM, hope your sisters car was alright. I REALLY wanted to see that rig in person when I was down there last month, but this will suffice until I get back again. Me encanta el barrio de Casco Viejo!!! Parece como New Orleans aqui. Tambien el restaurante Parrillada Martin Fiero, bife de chorizo, chorizo y chimichurri MUY RICO!! Hasta la proxima vez, toma un Balboa para mi!!

Great looking rig. I got you PM, hope your sisters car was alright. I REALLY wanted to see that rig in person when I was down there last month, but this will suffice until I get back again. Me encanta el barrio de Casco Viejo!!! Parece como New Orleans aqui. Tambien el restaurante Parrillada Martin Fiero, bife de chorizo, chorizo y chimichurri MUY RICO!! Hasta la proxima vez, toma un Balboa para mi!!

Well at the end the car was taken by the insurance Co and they offer some % of the value to buy a new one .. long deal ..

I hate that accident in this time .. but you know .. S happens .. new time will be .. I will do the huge sacrifice to take few Balboas beers in your honor ! :D

Next time we can go to Los Años Locos .. tremendo restaurante de carnes, es de unos Argentinos .. se you dude !

This is a great thread and very cool rig. I love the way the pics show the "evolution" of the truck. When I saw the rollover, I thought, "Now he's done." Nope, chop the top and keep on wheeling. Excellent.

This is a great thread and very cool rig. I love the way the pics show the "evolution" of the truck. When I saw the rollover, I thought, "Now he's done." Nope, chop the top and keep on wheeling. Excellent.

Thanks dude .. I thought the same as you do .. at this time. But time and patiend do miracles ..

What kind of exhaust manifold do you have on Tencha?

The factory one, with 12H-T exhaust manifold gasket and 12H-T factory turbo adapter replica ..

adapter.jpg

awesome Tapage!

one of the things i admire the most, is your ability to adapt and manufacture your own stuff for your rig.

v-:cool:

:beer::beer::beer:
:beer::beer::beer:

Me gusta mucho!!! Mi espanol es muy mal pero yo entiendo mucho. Voy a ir a Colombia otra vez en Julio por uno mes. Quiero ver Panama algun dia. Tencha esta muy bonita! Mi Land Cruiser es mi familia hahah

I really enjoyed your story and it makes me love my land cruiser even more. Eventually I would like to make my drive through central america. My SOA will be done soon!! I'll get some good pics up like you have of your Tencha. Thanks again for the post! :cheers:

awesome Tapage!

one of the things i admire the most, is your ability to adapt and manufacture your own stuff for your rig.

Thanks dude .. I'm on the use the wheel that other already made .. but somecase you need to be creative, not my best .. but working heavy on that ..

Me gusta mucho!!! Mi espanol es muy mal pero yo entiendo mucho. Voy a ir a Colombia otra vez en Julio por uno mes. Quiero ver Panama algun dia. Tencha esta muy bonita! Mi Land Cruiser es mi familia hahah

Gracias ..

Let me know when you have a date to come to Panamá .. !

Cuidado con las colombianas ricas !

I have a few updates pending .. ha but here is one wanted .. her new lower stance

main.php

I cut out the shackle reversal, looking to gain some caster and lower stance ..

main.php

I'm so frea**** happy .. still feel a bit stiff the front coz I replace and run a new main leaf in the front ( I brake one of my old OME in our last trip ) but I got about 50% less body roll and the feeling on the street it awesome ..

main.php

pull my old rear shackles ( was about 6" long from SOR ) and fit those short ( about 3 1/4 ) shackles ..

main.php

still have plenty space for my 38" :hillbilly:

main.php

the last one ..

main.php

I REALLY REALLY like your truck.

Looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom