Tencha HJ-60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On a side note, where did the name Tencha come from?

Tencha .. here we have a comedy TV show ( La Cascara = The Peel ) .. younger guys with fresh ideas and not mcuh resources to play. They create a section in the TV show that was something like joking of the Nany character ( focursed to the Latin America Culture and society .. here the Nany, make much more things .. ) and the name of the Character .. aka this person that do the homework ( childs, cooking, washing clothes, dishes etc ) was Tencha ..

So Tencha do the havy work .. mud trips and carry stuf .. but my HDJ-80 it's a mall queen, and have a " yeye " ( other tale about Panamenian society ) name = Marilu ..

que bonita!!!!

love that rig man! and no more selling "tablas" for parts, that just hurts!!!!

Thanks Philos ... well I'm now out of the surf world .. the last time that I as a friend for a table, was horrible .. must cry when come to my mind those incredible days ..

But the world are still turning ... and I'm 31 getting married soon .. so .. other trail :)

vendiste la tabla?!?!

Yap .. hard time, but I have to choose .. or surf or off road .. can do both.

Pero en serio- verla a tencha se me complica vender el mio. Pues veremos si logro mantener los dos. Ojala.

Lo que hay que hacer es hacerle internacional a la tencha-- vengate por aqui y vamos al campo! O c/ el 80 (Walter) o c/ Louie.

I was in Puerto Viejo 2003 with Tencha .. and some friends .. awesome trip !!!!

Your insight on mud has been great, second to your posts on the cheerleaders thread............

A thanks .. I need to back to cheerleaders thread ..

Tencha is one classy lady. I love that new top you got.

Thanks Tocayo ! coming from the owner of my old inspiration .. the Princess it's a huge compliment.

Very cool 60 What a transformation from full wagon to cool convertible.

Indeed, that's super cool... Always dreamed there could be a removable rear option like there was in the old 4runners... Would be nice for summer here, certainly appropriate for Panama!

I stillpending with this pic ..

int-dash.JPG

Aaaaahh I'm now in the SOCD thread .. :D check this out !

Awesome rig...I like even more now after the roll..

Keep up the good work...

Awesome rig...I like even more now after the roll..

Keep up the good work...

Coming from you dude .. I appreciate it . Now I need to get more free time to wheel her more .. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys... when tencha rolled (it was my fault) and I was really sad.. it's really hard to explain, because I loved tencha, and then rolled and I felt like I lost something and wouldn't be able to get her back.

After time went by and got some forces (money) together, I started again and made Tencha better.

Last edited:
The canvas it's custom made here in Panamá by a local real craftman .. it's perfect but it's pretty close to be a first attemp by the upholsterer

I hope i can find a way to get one made here. :)We shall

The original design in the fitment process

canvas-1.JPG

The frame and rollcage .. that support the canvas ..

canvas-frame.JPG

More off ..

canvas3.JPG

Finaly the craftman ..

canvas6.JPG

I would love to see the pictures of your truck, but all i get is a small square with a red X in it.
Is there anything that I can do to make these pictures show on my laptop, or is it that I don't have a program to make it work.
This also happens on some other topics. Hope you can help Thanks.

same here....

Sorry Guys .. I get some issues with my server last week and crash down .. I'm working on it . and promise it will be up soon ..

Tapage ta brutal ese hj, no puedo creer q lo estas vendiendo!

Bueno en fin, estoy viendo este carro q esta en santiago http://www.encuentra24.com/clasifica...ma-316-es.html

es un 83 con el 2H, el dueño dice q el motor fue overholeado hace como año y medio...esta pidiendo 5k por el carro.

Agradeceria tu opinion, ya que a juzgar por tu nave, sabes bastante de eso. Adicional, q tal es el 2H con respecto a fuerza, velocidad en carretera y consumo.

Gracias!

Hi dude .. thanks ..

I can't saw the encuentra24 anouncement due to the link .. ( you didn't paste the complete link ) drop me a mail with the complete lenk to may mail and I will reply with my comments ..

cheers!

tapage@landcruiser.com.ve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom