SOLD Templeton, CA 1987 Toyota 4Runner 22re, 5 speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
Red
Hi Mud members,
Time has come to list one of my favorites, my 1987 4runner SR5. I have owned it for the last 8 years or so and haven’t put more than 6-7000 miles on it. It currently has 269,070miles on it and doesn’t see more than a few miles a week. It fires up every time and runs well. It started its life at Downey Toyota in So Cal and was owned by an older lady for most of its life and then purchased by a gentleman who owned a detail shop and then onto a guy in Santa Barbara that took pretty good care of it as well. Then finally ended up in my hands:) It remains mostly stock besides the Softopper in place of the hardtop. The PO took the hardtop off and left it behind at rental property I could not get it back from…alas, no factory top. Other than that the PO installed a new clutch and had a few new seals in the engine area installed. He also did the Zuk mod in place of the factory bumpstops to get rid of the classic 4runner sag instead of replacing the leafs. I installed new drive belts last year. It burns a bit of oil between services but nothing out of the ordinary. It has 31x10.5 all terrains that are in good shape with plenty of tread left. It has a grey interior with the worst wear on the drivers seat edge. It has small rust spot that is surface rust near the drivers side wheel well, luckly the metal is still solid but needs some touch up paint. The rest of the interior is in pretty good shape and doesn‘t show excess wear.
I’m asking $17k but open to reasonable offers and willing to answer more questions and send more pictures. Ive never shipped a rig but willing to work with a buyer to do so if necessary.
Thanks for looking,
Alex

IMG_8129.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom