SOLD Tempe, Arizona - 1959 FJ25E for immediate sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I emailed the seller to see if I could at least get photos (I’m like 10 minutes away from him) but never heard back. I am definitely not a buyer, have too many projects as it is. But would have liked to see it in person at least for documentation in the “count the 25s” thread. But yeah at $5k that’s quite the steal. On the other hand, restored 25s aren’t actually worth a ton, at least not yet… and we didn’t get many shots of the condition of that body.

The vin was in the pics. 6882L

I saw the Vin. It's like the others 8-FJ25 but stamped 1959 on the data plate. I have had a few others like that. The Museums is the same way.

It was worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
1_ZYpBSAe0dC4_ha-3GhcO9Q.jpg

Local buyer
“local buyer” from Cali who’s gonna flip it as stated in his fb post…. nice job

Super excited It’s on her way home from Arizona To California this Super org 1959 FJ25 will be 4 Sell Soon.

Can’t wait to get it in Daliy Driver Shape If you have Any Fairly Priced websites For Top Roofs and parts let me know Thx. “

well thats a worst-case scenario... I don't think its the gold mine he thinks it is. Interested mudders I guess might have another chance to buy it though sounds like.

Can't tell if it has the original wheels or not? Looks like its maybe had some repairs in the rear?

I mean, it sucks that some non cruiser guy is just flipping it for a profit. But if you can forget about that and it’s truly a solid rust free survivor with most of its original parts it’s not a bad deal. Hope you can get it Gabe! 🤞

Only thing weird is he hasn’t bothered to even take his own pictures? If it’s truly rust free, some decent pictures would be nice to see and help him sell it.

Last edited:
I mean, it sucks that some non cruiser guy is just flipping it for a profit. But if you can forget about that and it’s truly a solid rust free survivor with most of its original parts it’s not a bad deal. Hope you can get it Gabe! 🤞

Only thing weird is he hasn’t bothered to even take his own pictures? If it’s truly rust free, some decent pictures would be nice to see and help him sell it.
You guys know more than me…is that a original soft top? If so I’d imagine someone could make some money having copies made from it and selling them. I’m sure there’s several guys who would buy them.

This guy is a clown. Listing up, listing removed. Call me. No response. Get message price is now 5,000.00 more than listing price and agreed to price yesterday. I’m out.

I’ve heard about these guys it’s apparently a group of like 100+ “car gypsies” in California that all they do is flip cars that they buy under market. Zero integrity, they basically want to operate an auction over the phone. There will be better opportunities, really sucks that these guys got their hands on a 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom