Tech Day / Wrench Night 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tech Day / Wrench Night 2018

February 24, 2018

This can also be called a “Meet-N-Greet” for those that just don’t wrench on your trucks. Maybe this can encourage you to “Baseline” it yourselves.

The fun will start at 1pm and go until 10pm

Join us for some wrenching, eating, drinking and just hanging out. This is a Pot Luck, but there will be some food and drinks. There will even be a small RC rock course. You can wrench or just hang out and sit and watch truck shows while shouting out useless advice on how to fix something.

This is only a small heated shop so most likely only one project in at a time due to the tables and chairs. But we will be comfortable and the weather will not dictate anything.

There is a lift, mig 220V welder, 20gal. parts cleaner, 20 ton press, metal band saw, drill press, belt/disk sander, forklift, Toyota tools, air tools, hand tools, blah, blah blah.

Show up for 5 minutes or the whole day.

We will be doing a SAS (solid axle swap) on a Toyota IFS truck OR an oil change on a minivan. Depends if I still have John’s plasma cutter.

Just PM me for the address and contact information.

If it is anything like all the past wrench nights then it should be a good turn out and a good time! This year we would especially like to invite our Hoosier buddies and one grumpy old man from Michigan.

I expect to see the usual’s, but we really do welcome newbies so don’t be shy we don’t bite. Every year we meet a new Toyota guy, let that be you!

Hope that everyone can make it!

Marking the calendar.

I'll be there!
Cannot wait!

I'll be at this day off tech. We can look for Bill's missing transmission parts

And the steering knuckle screw I lost off my R/C crawler last year.

Not missing any parts just never finished putting it back together.

Not missing any parts just never finished putting it back together.

Then how do you know you're not missing any parts? You'll only know you're not missing parts when it's back together and you have a bag of bolts left that you're not sure where they go but they're supposed to go somewhere... That's the only way you can be sure you're not missing anything.

Those extra parts are for options my transmission doesn't have.....

Hoff!

That's personal.

You promised we'd never speak of it.

I'm totally in for that minivan oilchange.

what about putting the rock sliders? I have the trail gear kit, just need to cut and weld, 2 things I don't know how to do.
well, I can cut, but I doubt it will come out nice and neat.

I would love to attend this if my wife would not have already booked us that wknd.

I do need another back surgery, any qualified personal be in attendance?
Or just anyone willing to give it a try.?

Sounds like a blast. Putting it on the calendar.

I do need another back surgery, any qualified personal be in attendance?
Or just anyone willing to give it a try.?

I'll try it. Don't worry I'll heat up the cutoff disc wheel for a few seconds with a lighter to sterilize it before I cut into you with it.

Nearly did my own lobotomy with a cut off wheel last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom