Tech Day / Wrench Night 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In! Scott, I don't have a place for the plasma right now...

Gappy, why does your wife hate us? Always scheduling every minute of your time with something... If she wasn't awful, she would maybe check and see if you might want to wheel/wrench with your buddies once every couple years. Tell her she is dead to me. Purplenurple no more!

In! Scott, I don't have a place for the plasma right now...

Gappy, why does your wife hate us? Always scheduling every minute of your time with something... If she wasn't awful, she would maybe check and see if you might want to wheel/wrench with your buddies once every couple years. Tell her she is dead to me. Purplenurple no more!

I would "skate" on the "event" she planned for us but she asked me a couple weeks before the date was set for the tech day. So at the time the calendar was open. Grrr....

Emphasis on "skate" and "event".
Hmmmmmmm.
Looks like clues.
Or code.
Is Gappy being held against his will in a Scandinavian skate shop?
And is desperately trying to reach out to us, that, during the event, we need to organize a group that will begin to formulate a plot that will enable the group to begin to eventually, one day, maybe consider getting together to make arrangements to formulate yet another plot to have a round table discussion to hash out each and every member of the group's potential plan to rescue him.
And during the round table discussion every members member will also be discussed at length.
Gappy would have wanted it that way.

Emphasis on "skate" and "event".
Hmmmmmmm.
Looks like clues.
Or code.
Is Gappy being held against his will in a Scandinavian skate shop?
And is desperately trying to reach out to us, that, during the event, we need to organize a group that will begin to formulate a plot that will enable the group to begin to eventually, one day, maybe consider getting together to make arrangements to formulate yet another plot to have a round table discussion to hash out each and every member of the group's potential plan to rescue him.
And during the round table discussion every members member will also be discussed at length.
Gappy would have wanted it that way.

#metoo

I'm totally in for that minivan oilchange.

No minivan this year. Ill be in CO. I was hoping I could make this event too. I have a timing belt and water pump that needs to be replaced on my 3rd gen.

Just drop it off, Joe.
We'll take good care of it for you.

Hey, Scott.
What's the weather gonna be like this year during the event.?

Changed our plans.....I'm in for tech day!
Trying to get rid of my tech day virginity.
My only rule for myself.....no mix drinks mixed by Ginger. The last time that happened was not pretty (of course it was his fault, I am not responsible for myself;)).

Sweet!

Changed our plans.....I'm in for tech day!
Trying to get rid of my tech day virginity.
My only rule for myself.....no mix drinks mixed by Ginger. The last time that happened was not pretty (of course it was his fault, I am not responsible for myself;)).

Don't worry, I'll take care of you Gappy.

May be a last minute call but I might join for my second annual...

Planning to crash at John's that evening just so that's a known. If Gappy can get away from family obligations than clearly I have no excuse.

Woo hoo!

Ginger B & B & Happy Endings is going to be like a hostel! I am not even sure how many have made reservations. I think I can get 9 or 10 in beds/cots/couches. Beyond that i say bring a cot. It is also a good idea to bring pillows and blankets. Beyond the beds, I have some pillows and blankets... mostly clean... probably some crunchy spots (BRYAN!!)...

We are not allowed to party Friday night! Last year we were all hung over and tired for tech day (sorry Scott). ...But then again, forbidden party is best party... NO, must not party.

Woo hoo!

Ginger B & B & Happy Endings is going to be like a hostel! I am not even sure how many have made reservations. I think I can get 9 or 10 in beds/cots/couches. Beyond that i say bring a cot. It is also a good idea to bring pillows and blankets. Beyond the beds, I have some pillows and blankets... mostly clean... probably some crunchy spots (BRYAN!!)...

We are not allowed to party Friday night! Last year we were all hung over and tired for tech day (sorry Scott). ...But then again, forbidden party is best party... NO, must not party.

Consider this a reservation submission.
Should I come to case de ginger and car pool or meet at casa de scott?

Depends on when you get in town I guess. But carpooling is probably a good idea. Good news is I am about 5 minutes from Scott now.

Depends on when you get in town I guess. But carpooling is probably a good idea. Good news is I am about 5 minutes from Scott now.

I'll leave my house Saturday morn. If you "want" me I'll come to your house.
The old me would of drove 5 HOURS hammered drunk.......5 minutes, child's play.
If you are offended by that, you didn't go to high school in the 70's.

I am not offended, and I didn't exist in the 1970's.

I would like you to come to my house first, because then, by definition, you will be hanging out with us longer. :)

I am not offended, and I didn't exist in the 1970's.

I would like you to come to my house first, because then, by definition, you will be hanging out with us longer. :)

Then that's my plan.

I have a reservation at Ginger B&B and Soppy Sex Emporium, for Friday morning thru Sunday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom