Tech Day / Wrench Night 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

P.S.

Scott don't need to know about the forbidden party.
Just everyone be cool....

Is tent pitching allowed at casa de ginger?

Plenty of help with the main pole will be available.

Tenting is fine by me.

Too cold, I want to sleep inside.

I' pitching a ten right now just thinking about it. Still not positive on my attendance due to work but really looking forward to being there. Most I haven' seen since Col./Utah, others for a whole year.

If any of you want to replace my heater core in the wheelin rig, while I drink and watch and don't help, I'll bring it.

If any of you want to replace my heater core in the wheelin rig, while I drink and watch and don't help, I'll bring it.

Crack an egg into your vent.

I've heard that works well.

I also heard sheep, but that's an entirely different sexual obsession.

Been thinking about Alice parts and I would be willing to part with the hood and the grille if anyone would rather have those.

Been thinking about Alice parts and I would be willing to part with the hood and the grille if anyone would rather have those.

I’ll take the grille. Would look good next to the 60 grille on the barn wall.
Still have the barb wire in it?

Jeez, I thought you taught grease monkey not English

Most teachers are power tripping, ego stroking, nuisances. That is unrelated to this conversation, just a fun fact. ;)

Most teachers are power tripping, ego stroking, nuisances. That is unrelated to this conversation, just a fun fact. ;)

Thank you for the clarity.

I’ll take the grille. Would look good next to the 60 grille on the barn wall.
Still have the barb wire in it?
Absolutely, but the paint all came off the barb wire.

If its going in the scrap I think the hood could have a place in the shop (once its built).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom