tan interior 1st gen 4runner inclinometer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd start with tracking one down and then just painting it with some vinyl paint to match. It's pretty easy!

I'd start with tracking one down and then just painting it with some vinyl paint to match. It's pretty easy!

I have a red one that I will paint brown when I get to those final interior projects.

Anyone have experience with interior paints that match. I know the SEM paint Cordoba Brown matches the the FJ60 brown pretty well but It looks too dark for the 4runner.

Anyone have experience with interior paints that match. I know the SEM paint Cordoba Brown matches the the FJ60 brown pretty well but It looks too dark for the 4runner.

I haven't had to paint anything brown, but I would look at your the nearest place that sells vinyl paints and find something a tad darker than OEM. They usually spray a little bit lighter than what's on the lid.

I've used the SEM Color Coat with really good results. The only issues I've had have been with the kick panels, which scuffed easily from people kicking them over the years (is that why they're called that?).

They have it in aerosols: Color Coat™ Aerosols | SEM Products

And also in quarts and gallons if you want to mix something specific or spray with a gun: Color Coat™ Mixing System | SEM Products

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom